ESPN looking for Gopher Football Fans. Be an extra in a 2014 ESPN College FB TV promo

supadupafly

Reaction score
Per Gophersports.com (I just saw this now, and yes, I realize today is July 15th. And yes, I realize this is the basketball board. Just giving it a shout out on both the FB and BB fourms in case any are interested):

July 14, 2014

Gopher Football Fans, ESPN needs both students and alumni to represent Minnesota in an ESPN TV promo about college football.

Participants will be paid between $150-$300 for the shoot day if selected.

Shoots will not be held in Minneapolis. Those interested can choose to shoot in the following cities: Madison (7/15) or Iowa City (7/16).

Interested parties should email [email protected] as soon as possible with their names, phone numbers, a photo and a few lines about them as a fan. We are looking for groups, at least 2 people or more, ie friends, family, etc . All ages are welcome.

Please put MINNESOTA in the subject line to get set up for a Skype interview!

Here are the available times/locations:

Madison- Shoots July 16th (need to email by July 14)
Iowa City- Shoots July 17th (need to email by July 15)

**Seems pretty dumb that they are not holding a specific shoot in Minneapolis, but FYI if you are located in either IA or WI and you and/or you & your Minnesota Gopher family/friends are interested in trying to be a part of either one of these shoots.**

Link to info on Gophersports.com: http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071414aaa.html

Top Bottom