Dorsey Commits to Gophers!!!!!!!!!

Now that it's the Lofton thread will he be eligible to play in the exhibitions this year?

1)Dorsey-mason-Lofton
2)Lofton-Morris-Mason-Dorsey-McNeil
3)Martin-Lofton-Morris-McNeil-Buggs-King
4)King-Buggs-Martin-Konate-Diedhiou
5)Konate-Diedhiou-Martin

Hopefully couple more 4stars commit and this all changes

1)Dorsey-mason-Lofton
5)Konate-Diedhiou-Martin

Morris will start at the 3 and King would be a better SF than Martin. I don't disagree with a lot of it though.

1)Dorsey-mason-Lofton
5)Konate-Diedhiou-Martin

Lofton as third PG? Martin starting at the 3 with Morris being the 3rd guy? Huh?

No particular order but I could see all of them players playing at all of them spots,but yea we can go big,small,strong,and fast could mix that up a lot of ways.
And that's before our new commits

Quit bumping this ****ing thread! Every time I come to the site, all I see is "Commits" at the top and think we landed Clarke, Alex or Jarvis. :)

Quit bumping this ****ing thread! Every time I come to the site, all I see is "Commits" at the top and think we landed Clarke, Alex or Jarvis. :)

Ha.. no doubt. I actually look for the word "Commits" each time I hit refresh which is about 35 times per day.

1)Dorsey-mason-Lofton
5)Konate-Diedhiou-Martin

1)Mason - Dorsey - McNeil
2)McNeil - Lofton - Mason
3)Morris - McNeil/Lofton
4)Martin/King - Buggs/Diedhiou
5)Konate - Diedhiou-Martin

I tired to keep it 3 deep... (/) for toss-ups

4 starters whose names begin with M and are roughly the same length? I sure hope Sid retires before that happens.

Dumb question, but what about the tipoff?

The tipoff/midnigt madness includes a scrimmage (the only real worth while part of the event IMO)... Pretty sure Lofton can play in it if that is what you are asking.

Correct, I meant Midnight Madness or whatever you want to call it. I would think he can play in that, but I was asking if anyone knew for sure.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Kevin Dorsey, a top 100 point guard, just verbally committed to Minnesota, per a source.</p>— Evan Daniels (@EvanDaniels) <a href="https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels/statuses/487979978626068480">July 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom