Gophers Logan Hutton shows off his athleticism (video)

He also caught a two point conversion and I am pretty sure he is one of our more physical blocking receivers. So I think he plays a bigger role than his stats say. And that is a pretty sweet catch in that video.

He also caught a two point conversion and I am pretty sure he is one of our more physical blocking receivers. So I think he plays a bigger role than his stats say. And that is a pretty sweet catch in that video.

Kill has stated he is a VERY good blocker and is often specifically put in the game for this purpose.

Good down field blocking by our WRs used to be a staple of our offense during the Tapeh/MB3/Maroney years. I don't think I ever saw a better down field blocker than Tony Patterson. He got our RBs A LOT of extra yards. It's an incredibly important skill for a dominant running game and one that gets little attention.

Go Gophers!!

Wow. Too bad it hasn't translated to a game yet.

He might not be the most talented receiver on our roster but he plays his ass off. Does a lot of the little things you don't notice by just looking at stats. Maybe you should start paying attention to the games.

He might not be the most talented receiver on our roster but he plays his ass off. Does a lot of the little things you don't notice by just looking at stats. Maybe you should start paying attention to the games.

What? And don't give our GH experts the ability to show us how much their opinions are worth?

Oh, okay. And he clearly displayed plenty of talent and athleticism in that video.

Oh, okay. And he clearly displayed plenty of talent and athleticism in that video.

I have done this before. Except for the following:

1) I wasn't trying to do it
2) I dropped the balls
3) I landed on my head.

Top Bottom