Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Panasiuk won't come here. He will end up at Michigan state with his brother.
Do you know the family? Unless you do, you don't know the relationship, sometime sibling rivalry will send brothers to different schools. There is a good chance your right but you don't know if you don't ask.

Blaise Andries is up to seven offers, the latest two coming from Colorado State and Mizzou.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks a bit like Kellen Moore there. If he can play anything like Kellen Moore, bring him on!

Looks a bit like Kellen Moore there. If he can play anything like Kellen Moore, bring him on!

I personally hope we only take a QB in the next class if he's a lights out prospect. Our focus should be RB, TE, and 3 O-lineman on offense.

I personally hope we only take a QB in the next class if he's a lights out prospect. Our focus should be RB, TE, and 3 O-lineman on offense.

Sounds like Tracy Claeys wants 4 scholarship QB's on roster at all times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Recruits are always evaluating, too. Thus, maybe we could spell "advice" correctly or maybe use "advise" properly.

Recruits are always evaluating, too. Thus, maybe we could spell "advice" correctly or maybe use "advise" properly.

I don't think Billy was looking for your advise.

The tweet is now down. Always evaluating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached is an updated link to the Class of 2017 top player list that I maintain on Gopherhole.com. I also have 2018 on this list until I create a new page as well as some 2019 players.

2017 is not as talented group as 2016 right now, but definitely some talent in the state. The next 4-5 months will be interesting to watch.

If anyone knows of 2017 player that is picking up D1 interest or has D1 potential, please feel free to post on this string or message me under Bronko Nagurski on Facebook.

http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/1426280-class-of-2017-minnesota-hs-football-recruits

Attached is an updated link to the Class of 2017 top player list that I maintain on Gopherhole.com. I also have 2018 on this list until I create a new page as well as some 2019 players.

2017 is not as talented group as 2016 right now, but definitely some talent in the state. The next 4-5 months will be interesting to watch.

If anyone knows of 2017 player that is picking up D1 interest or has D1 potential, please feel free to post on this string or message me under Bronko Nagurski on Facebook.

http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/...tball-recruits

ERROR 404: FILE NOT FOUND

Thanks. Link should work now.

I was wondering where you'd gotten off to, vames. I consider you to be one of the go-to sources when it comes to info regarding Minnesota high school players, so it's great to see you back!

Thanks Seany. That four letter word "Work" got in the way of this hobby tracking top players in the state. Think I have found most of them. A good number were invited to Minnesota junior day. Invites to Spring Practice/Spring Game will be the next big indicator of who Minnesota is tracking.

Noah Gindorff from Crosby-Ironton was also invited to Minnesota's Junior Day. He is a 6'6 225 pound QB & Defensive Lineman who could also play tight end.

Noah Gindorff from Crosby-Ironton was also invited to Minnesota's Junior Day. He is a 6'6 225 pound QB & Defensive Lineman who could also play tight end.

Him and his dad were at Purdue for a visit either last weekend or the week before... They like him as a TE , he has the frame to put on some real muscle.. Reminds me a john Carlson from litchfield in high school same exact build, good hands, runs good, dunks a basketball with authority.

He is not a QB but played it in high school because it's a small school.

His dad just got inducted to hall of fame at one of the North Dakota school he was a stud football player. Noah has the same build as his dad.

Top Bottom