Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Any news on recruits visiting this weekend?

I'm still disheartened by all these "blessed" people.

I want some "I'm coming to minnesota to kick some ass!"

Welcome aboard, Raheem! Good size, decent tackling, seems to have some good awareness. Would be an even more fun defense if his teammate Jarez Parks came too. (I'm greedy)
I see that Bill Miller is recruiting Parks it's entierly possible that we learned of Layne from him. I still remember how chocked up he got when we beat Nebraska when he was here.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Given Mississippi State history, perhaps they have upped their offer.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Corey Gaynor senior video. He plays to the whistle.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/3779911/5721be699a90ec554081c433' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not sure what to make of this. Given Mississippi State history, perhaps they have upped their offer.

Upped their offer like good or services besides the high quality Miss st education?

Regarding last weeks visitor Bruce Judson Jr.:

There's also this:

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-s...vell_AJC&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Four-star South Florida commit Bruce Judson Jr., whom Michigan State has recruited as a running back, apparently won’t be making his official visit to MSU for the weekend of its Nov. 19 game against Ohio State.

Judson, a former Ohio State commit, had told Land of 10 about his interest and his hopes of seeing a great atmosphere at that game. Michigan State wants him to be a big-play threat for them who can break off long runs.

That looks a lot less likely now, as Judson has opted to focus his attention on school and his 8-1 Cocoa (Fla.) team. It’s ranked No. 5 in the state, and its only loss came to national powerhouse Bishop Gorman in September. The Tigers have a great shot at winning a state title, and he wants to make sure that happens.

A source told Land of 10 that he thought Judson would probably stay at South Florida and didn’t like the Spartans’ chances of flipping him. Should he not get on campus for an official visit, then it certainly won’t happen.

There's also this:

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-s...vell_AJC&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Four-star South Florida commit Bruce Judson Jr., whom Michigan State has recruited as a running back, apparently won’t be making his official visit to MSU for the weekend of its Nov. 19 game against Ohio State.

Judson, a former Ohio State commit, had told Land of 10 about his interest and his hopes of seeing a great atmosphere at that game. Michigan State wants him to be a big-play threat for them who can break off long runs.

That looks a lot less likely now, as Judson has opted to focus his attention on school and his 8-1 Cocoa (Fla.) team. It’s ranked No. 5 in the state, and its only loss came to national powerhouse Bishop Gorman in September. The Tigers have a great shot at winning a state title, and he wants to make sure that happens.

A source told Land of 10 that he thought Judson would probably stay at South Florida and didn’t like the Spartans’ chances of flipping him. Should he not get on campus for an official visit, then it certainly won’t happen.

This kid did visit here, right??

Yup. Here's proof (I think it was a good visit btw)

Yup. Here's proof (I think it was a good visit btw)

I assume they give those kids some gear... is there some limit on the hats / jackets they all get to give out to visitors?

Judson "liked" Isiah Washington's tweet announcing the official signing of his NLI to play for the Gophs and Pitino. That made me pause. Washington is from NY, so it's not like they know each other locally.

So he is taking more visits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judson won't be coming here. Mutual decision.

Another Snelson here.Got some nice digs; visit to the MOA, and some good eats. It is two and a half months until signing day and this class is the bottom feeder of the B1G.

Another Snelson here.Got some nice digs; visit to the MOA, and some good eats. It is two and a half months until signing day and this class is the bottom feeder of the B1G.

Lay off the sauce this early in the day Gramps. You've been wrong on every subject on the political board, so i'm feeling better about this class.

Top Bottom