Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!
If Harbaugh tweeted that, ESPN would have 8 different articles dissecting the significance of it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If Harbaugh tweeted that, ESPN would have 8 different articles dissecting the significance of it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"Next on Sportscenter, Jim Harbaugh tweets he is back on the road recruiting. What kind of road was it? Interstate? Gravel road? Cobblestone? Our experts will discuss it next!"

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Does anyone know exactly how many recruits currently have offers from our U of M?
Seems like I see a lot of guys on Twitter that have received offers from us, that also have many other offers. Do we have legitimate relationships with many of these guys our is it a pure numbers game, so to speak. My guess is that we have 15-20 pending offers.

per Joe:

The Gophers added a nationally recruited local kicker to their 2017 recruiting class Wednesday, when East Ridge’s Grant Ryerse committed to Minnesota.

If Ryerse holds his commitment through signing day in February, he’ll become the first kicker or punter to come to the Gophers on scholarship since Ryan Santoso signed in 2013.

http://www.startribune.com/grant-ry...from-east-ridge-commits-to-gophers/382310931/

Go Gophers!!

Does anyone know exactly how many recruits currently have offers from our U of M?
Seems like I see a lot of guys on Twitter that have received offers from us, that also have many other offers. Do we have legitimate relationships with many of these guys our is it a pure numbers game, so to speak. My guess is that we have 15-20 pending offers.

247 sports does a pretty good job of keeping track of this: http://minnesota.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Offers

per Joe:

The Gophers added a nationally recruited local kicker to their 2017 recruiting class Wednesday, when East Ridge’s Grant Ryerse committed to Minnesota.

If Ryerse holds his commitment through signing day in February, he’ll become the first kicker or punter to come to the Gophers on scholarship since Ryan Santoso signed in 2013.

http://www.startribune.com/grant-ry...from-east-ridge-commits-to-gophers/382310931/

Go Gophers!!

I really think that is a dickish, unnecessary line to add.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

I really like London. I think he's the best RB the state has produced in a few years.

Go Gophers!!

Something might happen, or not, or just one of it.... here is a link where we ask you to pay us to find out what might not happen.

Something might happen, or not, or just one of it.... here is a link where we ask you to pay us to find out what might not happen.

And theeeeeere's more! We will throw in two lemon juicers! Wait there even more! If you order now, you get not one, not two, but three Ginsu knives! Order now! Operators are standing by!

Here's what matters in this recruiting class:

1. D-lineman
2. D-lineman
3. D-lineman
4. O-lineman

O-line is sitting pretty well with 2 good commits. D-line appears to be in yet another funk, with no commits and no one even on the radar.

London is on commitment watch. The other is probably Peyton Mansell, a QB from Texas who holds an Iowa offer. He camps/visits on June 18 and has announced he'll be making a decision after his visit.

London is on commitment watch. The other is probably Peyton Mansell, a QB from Texas who holds an Iowa offer. He camps/visits on June 18 and has announced he'll be making a decision after his visit.

Man he got an offer from Harvard..... I hate to go all parental on this **** but .... I've heard that's a good school or something.

Here's what matters in this recruiting class:

1. D-lineman
2. D-lineman
3. D-lineman
4. O-lineman

O-line is sitting pretty well with 2 good commits. D-line appears to be in yet another funk, with no commits and no one even on the radar.

Yup, I was hoping Amir Watt was the crowning signing other than Coughlin for the defense.

We need a home run at DT or DL.

Top Bottom