Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Max closes things out but it got a little interesting finishing 7-6. A quick strikeout was followed by a single and wild pitch but a groundout to 1st meant 2 outs with a runner at 3rd. A walk and a single to 2nd along with a couple throwing errors made the score 7-6 with the tying run on 3rd. After another walk Max induced a popup to the shortstop to end the game.

Another save for Max Meyer in a spotless 9th this morning against Cuba.

Quote Originally Posted by GophersInIowa View Post
    Kids batting over .400- might have a future?

In today's world how can the team not post a video of the GS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good move now who can they get to fill the volunteer role.

RHP from Minnehaha Academy. Currently ranked 6th in the 2019 Minnesota class and the top uncommitted 2019 guy.
    https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/p...sen-9375840621

LHP out of St. Michael-Albertville. Currently the #7 player in the state of Minnesota 2019 class. Really had a strong summer on the travel ball circuit.
    https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/p...son-9168547320

I'm requesting GOPHERHOLE to please give Gopher Baseball it's own multiple thread section and not refer to it as "Other Sports". One would think that after last year the program deserves to be dusted off and put on the top shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by a79krgm View Post
    I'm requesting GOPHERHOLE to please give Gopher Baseball it's own multiple thread section and not refer to it as "Other Sports". One would think that after last year the program deserves to be dusted off and put on the top shelf.
    There are no limits to baseball threads in this forum. And I promise that I'll wait to post 4 of any new threads to say put it in the baseball thread...
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

New Volunteer Assistant named.

RHH 1B/OF out of Georgia 6-5 185. Gophers have been after him for awhile really really like this kid. 2019 recruiting class is looking very good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy Gopher View Post
    RHH 1B/OF out of Georgia 6-5 185. Gophers have been after him for awhile really really like this kid. 2019 recruiting class is looking very good so far.

Welcome to the Gophers Kyle