Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Gophers land an early commit. A 2021 Right handed pitcher out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa could end up being a two way player.

https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/p...ker-5693742810

Gophers get their first commitment for 2020 out of Mounds View. A left handed hitting and left handed throwing outfielder and could end up a 2 way player as well. Currently ranked 7th in Minnesota 2020 class.
    https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/p...man-2641058973

The #3 and #5 player in the Minnesota class of 2020 both commit to other B1G teams. Not sure if the Gophers were after Mrosko but they definitely were in on Steil. The #4 player Cody Kelly of St. Michael Albertville also committed to Missouri.

What is the deal with Missouri? They are not even he top program in that state.

Quote Originally Posted by beavergopher View Post
    What is the deal with Missouri? They are not even he top program in that state.
    I don't understand it either. They have got quite a few Minnesota kids the past couple years. Their facilities are average at best and it can't be because of the weather because most of the MN kids I've seen commit there have had offers from better warm weather programs.

Saw a couple pitchers signed with Oregon St too. Can't blame anyone for wanting to go there. They've got it going on.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

LHP out of Appleton, Wisconsin. Currently the #8 player in the Wisconsin class of 2020. Not sure if they offered but know he had coaches from LSU, Michigan, and North Carolina following.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy Gopher View Post
    LHP out of Appleton, Wisconsin. Currently the #8 player in the Wisconsin class of 2020. Not sure if they offered but know he had coaches from LSU, Michigan, and North Carolina following.

Did Wisconsin even offer him? Seems they lose their top 10 players in state to other programs every year...
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Quote Originally Posted by Sparlimb View Post
    Did Wisconsin even offer him? Seems they lose their top 10 players in state to other programs every year...
    Does WI even have a baseball program? I thought they cancelled it years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrothgar View Post
    Does WI even have a baseball program? I thought they cancelled it years ago.
    Afraid you missed the humor here.

Quote Originally Posted by TNGophfan View Post
    Afraid you missed the humor here.
    I wondered...... was kind of joking myself, but poorly, I guess. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrothgar View Post
    I wondered...... was kind of joking myself, but poorly, I guess. Sorry.
    No need to apologize. Just wanted to give you a gentle jab. Love all Gopher fans.