Predict the Score vs Eastern Illinois

Gold Vision has hereby let me know that it is time to step down.

Someone else has to take over, because I just retired.

Gold Vision has hereby let me know that it is time to step down.

Someone else has to take over, because I just retired.

Boooo!

We want Dr. Don!, We want Dr. Don!!, We want Dr. Don!!!, We want Dr. Don!!!!

Gophers 34
Opponent 16

Who cares what Gold Vision thinks about this Don? Keep doing it.

I am bumping this, just for the sake of a game coming soon. But thanks to Gold Vision, I have retired and am letting someone else do it. It's been a lot of fun and work, good luck to whomever takes it on.

The same retirement applies to Pick Per Day.

I am bumping this, just for the sake of a game coming soon. But thanks to Gold Vision, I have retired and am letting someone else do it. It's been a lot of fun and work, good luck to whomever takes it on.

The same retirement applies to Pick Per Day.

Bullschidt you are the best at it, and seem to enjoy it. I mean it!

Yes I DID. Gold Vision ruined it for me. Sorry, go after him.

If this is a negotiating tactic, you win! We will double your salary. If college football players are being abused then you certainly are! You also have an excellent legal staff of posters here on the GopherHole who could represent you in court. You would be sure to win and besides we need you!

If this is a negotiating tactic, you win! We will double your salary. If college football players are being abused then you certainly are! And besides, you have an excellent legal staff of posters here on the GopherHole who would be represent you in court. We need you!

I will consider, under the following conditions:

I need my garage fully insulated, refrigerated, and a free semi full of beer to fully stock my insulated, refrigerated garage. Restocking of garage as needed, and all Gopher fans would be invited.

Even wren, tinyarch, studmeister, and Bleed. But bleed has to bring GopherLady along.

There is only a 2% chance that I will invite GW.

Chris and Alex must conduct any and all interviews.

The Fargo Forum will be persona non grata.

Sid Hartman must give me a lifetime supply of Murray's certificates.

38-6 is available so I'll take it. Gophers win of course. How are negotiations going with Doc's Predict the Score contract? Give him whatever he wants I say. Nobody can run this better.

ATTENTION. ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

After considerable brain storming resulting in numerous brain farts resulting in vapor lock and water on the brain, I have decided to pull a Brett Favre and withdraw my retirement as Commissioner of Predict the Score.

It wasn't a case of strong negotiations going my way, it was the threats of severe bodily harm bestowed on Gold Vision by my fan club.

Therefore, I will do my best to maintain the level of Professionalism that you GopherHolers have become accustomed to and deserve.

Thank you for your support.

Dr.Don

GO GOPHERS!!! AND WHO HATES IOWA?

After considerable brain storming resulting in numerous brain farts resulting in vapor lock and water on the brain, I have decided to pull a Brett Favre and withdraw my retirement as Commissioner of Predict the Score.

It wasn't a case of strong negotiations going my way, it was the threats of severe bodily harm bestowed on Gold Vision by my fan club.

Therefore, I will do my best to maintain the level of Professionalism that you GopherHolers have become accustomed to and deserve.

Dr.Don

Fantastic.

Dr.Don

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Dancing_Gopher_Caddyshack1.gif

Dr.Don

Tell us the truth Doc. It was all about the Money!

Top Bottom