Predict the Score vs Eastern Illinois

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Damned spoofin and station19, they challenged me that I would forget. So now it is official.

My prediction: Gophers 50 - 13.

The winner of this first game will be awarded 1 beer at Mable Murphy's in Fergus Falls, but valid only if station19 also shows , accompanied by freshtrout.

Spoofin
Gophers 31
E.IL 10

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

Damned spoofin and station19, they challenged me that I would forget. So now it is official.

My prediction: Gophers 50 - 13.

The winner of this first game will be awarded 1 beer at Mable Murphy's in Fergus Falls, but valid only if station19 also shows , accompanied by freshtrout.

We know nothing, so stop all bullschidt.

This seems early... oh what the hell

T-Docious:
Gophs 42: EIU 7

Recalling last year's 29-12 victory over Western Illinois, which was a tight contest until late in the game, I think the score will be in the range of 31-14 Gophers.

Okay I'll put my two cents in. Gophers come out with something to prove win 48-14

I need to wait and see who our kicker will be.

Prediction?

clubber-lang-pain-o.gif

Summer hasn't even started yet and now I have to wait for months to claim my beer.
JoeDirt:
The "U"-63
Directional Illinois-24

Gophers 42, EIU 20

Funny things can happen in the first game so I think we start slow but score 4 TD's in the 2nd half to blow it open.

This thread will be resurrected sometime soon.

So. Not valid, but chew on this: Eastern Illinois kicks off to start the game. That is the ONLY time they kickoff.
Jimmy Garoppolo, the most prolific passer in OVL history, is gone. Also a new coach. Dino Babers who parlayed his success into the head coaching job at Bowling Green after going 12-2 / 8-0 at EI. This is courtesy of Ruppertflywheel.
Gophers 34 EI- 0.

Top Bottom