OFFICIAL WHERE ARE YOUR SEATS AT TCF BANK STADIUM THREAD!!

Section 135, rows 24-25

Grunkie, Sr. and Mrs. Grunkie are up in section 238 row 20 right on the "I" in Minnesota. Those tix are in my name so I'll eventually take them from the 'rents.

Sec: 112, Row: 1, Seat #8, Seat #9

Taking a chance on the obstructed view for the atmosphere. Time will tell if it was a wise choice.

Looks like I missed the Section 212 memo for GHers...

I'm one section off in Section 213 Row 29. A friend wanted to go with the no donation seats and sit together. As they said...there will be no bad seats!

Section 111
Row 28
Ski U Mah lot

(Hey Noonan, maybe we will be by each other. Maybe we can share a beer sometime!)

I sure will -- I remember meeting you a few seasons back.

It looks like ForestLaker is in the same row as me as well-- I have seats 8-12
sa

Yep! Didn't we swap seats for one game?

Let's make contact prior to 9/12 as it would be good to shake hand again!

Section 135, row 6
and C86 on the west bank

Maroon92, neighbor. I have seats 13 &14. I picked these so I could stand up at times and not be in anyone's way. Also, middle of the row should have less people climbing over us. I'm hoping the elevator from Gate D goes up to the top and I can avoid some step climbing if needed. Seat backs won out over renting the attachable seats on benches and maybe there might be a little protection from the overhang. See you in September.

Section 111, Row 7

We took a chance, ponied up a little more dough, and decided to sit low. Like others we will see how wise this selection is, but we are near the 50, for not a huge donation. North Star lot.

Section 238
Rows 19 and 20, seats 12,13 and 14
Church Street garage

Section 207, Row 19, seats 16 and 17. I'll only be at acouple of games because I am sharing the season tix with my brother and sister. Can't wait!

Section 246 Row 1. Overlooking the plaza. We will be tailgating in lot C-88 on the West Bank.

Seats

Section 238 Row 21

Drove by the stadium last evening coming down University heading westward. I get verklempt just looking at it. Beautiful, just beautiful.

We took a chance, ponied up a little more dough, and decided to sit low. Like others we will see how wise this selection is, but we are near the 50, for not a huge donation. North Star lot.

Me too. I'll be in Northstar lot also.

Section 231, Row 5, Seats 6-10. Happy to have my spot set.

No parking. House party off 4th St and 8th Ave before every game.

Section 244 Row 26 Seats 7 and 8.

Tailgating lot C86.

I got my tickets Tuesday...just never posted.

Looks like we'll have a fair number of band alumn in those lots behind the law building.

Top Bottom