Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 84
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,488
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Don View Post
    Howeda, but that would cost much less than $38, and what would our military/industrial complex do to help beej's position?
    Invade ND too. Same deal. Just the area east of 29. Plus maybe an oil well or two.


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    14,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Protecting our country is job one of the Federal Government, not protecting our countries interests (read: corporations). There has been no real change in Foreign Policy since the Bush doctrine of pre-emptive strikes & Obama has certainly run with that one. The Middle East is always on fire, can't put that on Obama. Russia being back into the Ukraine is linked to our involvement in the Middle East, our weakened position from all the pointless "wars" & the American public being tired of conflict. China is not threatening their region, it's their sphere of influence. They're the tops dogs there, not us. For a guy who hates waste, you sure do find it easy to look the other when when it comes to the military.
    And the waste in the military is extreme waste, an order of magnitude greater than the garden variety waste in other Federal programs.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,231
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The bulk of the waste in the military is imposed on it by elected officials. The people that most of the 'hole vote for in elections.
    Kingdom Warriors

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    The bulk of the waste in the military is imposed on it by elected officials. The people that most of the 'hole vote for in elections.
    I dunno, warghazi. Haven't done the research but I'd bet that most of the defense related jobs are in red districts. Yes, I know that you like to call repubs "progressives," but that's just your way of trying to be outrageous. You, beeghazi, galty, deuce, crg, etc. are reds who support this kind of wasteful spending.

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    I dunno, warghazi. Haven't done the research but I'd bet that most of the defense related jobs are in red districts. Yes, I know that you like to call repubs "progressives," but that's just your way of trying to be outrageous. You, beeghazi, galty, deuce, crg, etc. are reds who support this kind of wasteful spending.
    Making up lies is why you have no credibility.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Making up lies is why you have no credibility.
    The repubs are the party of the white folks and that is your natural home. No lie.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    The repubs are the party of the white folks and that is your natural home. No lie.
    That's the best you got? Boo-hoo.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    8,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Making up lies is why you have no credibility.
    Look directly in the mirror, A$$wipe.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Look directly in the mirror, A$$wipe.
    I can feel the hatred in you. I love it.

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    That's the best you got? Boo-hoo.
    It's not the best and it's not the worst. It is.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    8,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    I can feel the hatred in you. I love it.
    You love hatred? That is unfortunate for you and your family.

    What, exactly, do I hate cRRRRRRRRg?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,231
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    You love hatred? That is unfortunate for you and your family.

    What, exactly, do I hate cRRRRRRRRg?
    People who haven't failed in life. You are the Covetous One. You are a progressive!
    Kingdom Warriors

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    8,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    People who haven't failed in life. You are the Covetous One. You are a progressive!
    Your writing makes you to be the one that is covetous ick ead. Good grief you are soooooo stupid.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    14,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    The bulk of the waste in the military is imposed on it by elected officials. The people that most of the 'hole vote for in elections.
    It's a team effort. The Pentagon never met a dollar it couldn't squander.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,231
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    It's a team effort. The Pentagon never met a dollar it couldn't squander.
    Nice quip. The basis for this opinion, please.
    Kingdom Warriors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •