Frank Kaminsky says the NBA looks "flat out" boring

Almost. The name of the game is getting a baby in the belly. That's the golden ticket for at least 18 years. She'll get the money once he graduates, so it doesn't matter.

Moral of the story, use your own condom. Don't use hers, she could have poked holes in it. If you don't want to use them, there's always the Bill Clinton/Newt Gingrich method or the forbidden hole.

Reminds me of an episode of Blue Mountain State

As some others have already mentioned, this quote is getting taken out of context. Kaminsky was saying that the idea of playing in empty arenas (which several teams in the league have problems with) would be boring when compared to the college atmosphere where every game is nearly sold out and more intense. This has nothing to do with his desire to play in the NBA someday but rather just the fact that he would like to play in college and enjoy the atmosphere while he can.

Could you repeat that? I was watching the NBA, and I fell asleep - sorry.

Good. Put the NBA in its place. I love seeing college players spurn the NFL and NBA when they are projected top 5 picks. If i was the projected #1 pick for either league I would play for all 4 years at the U or at least until I brought home a national championship for this school.

Good. Put the NBA in its place. I love seeing college players spurn the NFL and NBA when they are projected top 5 picks. If i was the projected #1 pick for either league I would play for all 4 years at the U or at least until I brought home a national championship for this school.

And then tore your ACL your senior year, never played basketball again, costing you millions and millions of dollars. But hey, spurn the NBA.

and when did Kaminsky become a top 5 pick? Let's not act like Andrew Wiggins just said this.

Even Wisconsin basketball is exciting compared to the NBA. Glad to finally hear a player voice that instead of the incessant droning of "it's always been my dream to play in the NBA."

Wait. What? Ya, millions of dollars is really annoying.

No you wouldn't.

Top 5 picks pretty much never do. Marcus Smart did it last year, and while he's still looked at as lottery, I haven't seen him in the top 3 like I did last year. I'm sorry, but if you're projected that high, it is not wise to remain in college, it just isn't. Now, I say that from the financial perspective. Obviously, if you're loving college, then by all means, stick around all four years, it's your life. But it takes a real different type of person to do that, and it's easy to say from a keyboard you'd be one of them that would, but in those shoes, I can't see it.

And Kaminsky is not a top 5 projected pick. I'm pretty sure he's projected a fringe first rounder, so it's not like dude is spurning lottery money cause the atmosphere at Madison is so incredible. He's staying in college because he wasn't assured to make money anyway.

People who talk about money all the time are boring, too.

I just find it funny that you think kids dreaming about the NBA is stupid.

Most youth athletes dream of the highest level. Do young baseball players dream of AAA? Excuse them if you're tired of hearing it.

Kaminsky will be a late first round pick if he has another great year next season. If not his stock will slip fast. Once and if he does go to the NBA I don't think you will see much from him again

Hope he doesn't think European basketball is boring because that is mostly likely his future him if he wants to stick with basketball

This kid has two chances to play in the NBA-none and noner.

If he was going to go in the frst round he is a fool to go back. I would think or hope he was told second round and that made staying in school the route to go. If he was going to be drafted in round one Bo Ryan should have told him to get out of here. If that was the case and the grinch didn't push him to enter the draft he is even more of a jerk than I think he is. Which is hardly possible.

Will chime in to say that the NBA regular season is not exiting. But I watch enough to know that even a boring nba game displays so much more skill than a top notch college game. College atmoshpere is impossible to match. That's why we love the Gophers.

Re nba playoffs. They have been AMAZING. If your a fan of basketball. You need to be watching.

Barkley nailed it when he said during the tourney that the NBA is as bad as it has ever been. It does nothing for me. The league's marquee player is a flopping spoiled brat who wears a nickname on his jersey during actual league games. Give me an Olajuwon, Malone, Reggie Miller...gamers who play both ends of the floor.

Barkley nailed it when he said during the tourney that the NBA is as bad as it has ever been. It does nothing for me. The league's marquee player is a flopping spoiled brat who wears a nickname on his jersey during actual league games. Give me an Olajuwon, Malone, Reggie Miller...gamers who play both ends of the floor.

They all do. Ease up. It'll be less painful after he wins his 3rd if you do.

P.S. The same can be said about college basketball. Have you seen the roster that just won a national title?

They all do. Ease up. It'll be less painful after he wins his 3rd if you do.

P.S. The same can be said about college basketball. Have you seen the roster that just won a national title?
I'm talking about the name on the back of the jersey. Nobody in college basketball has ever been allowed to put whatever they want on the back of their jersey. Ever.

I'm talking about the name on the back of the jersey. Nobody in college basketball has ever been allowed to put whatever they want on the back of their jersey. Ever.

I meant about it being as bad as it has ever been.

It's not like LeBron is the only one doing it though. It's a league thing. Criticize the league for it, okay, but it's not like LBJ is out there with King James on his jersey while everyone else has their last name.

I just find it funny that you think kids dreaming about the NBA is stupid.

Most youth athletes dream of the highest level. Do young baseball players dream of AAA? Excuse them if you're tired of hearing it.

Not sure why you're so offended. They have every right to drone on about it, and I have every right to be annoyed by it.

It's not like LeBron is the only one doing it though. It's a league thing. Criticize the league for it, okay, but it's not like LBJ is out there with King James on his jersey while everyone else has their last name.

I agree that it's the league's call. And it was their idea. Yet another marketing stunt.

If he was going to go in the frst round he is a fool to go back. I would think or hope he was told second round and that made staying in school the route to go. If he was going to be drafted in round one Bo Ryan should have told him to get out of here. If that was the case and the grinch didn't push him to enter the draft he is even more of a jerk than I think he is. Which is hardly possible.

Lets be real here, if you have a shot at cutting down the nets next April and at the age Bo is it might be your best and only shot, are you really going to push your best player out?

Kaminsky

If Kaminsky gets stronger he could be a Laimbeer type center who stretches defense and allows a great post up PF room to make a move. He will have a tough time guarding people either way. More than likely a back up center with shooting range. Pitsnoogle with his size and shooting touch didn't make it so who knows?

Lets be real here, if you have a shot at cutting down the nets next April and at the age Bo is it might be your best and only shot, are you really going to push your best player out?

I know Kaminsky looks like he grew up in the backwoods of Mississippi, but he's probably smart enough to have an idea as to where he'll go in the draft - without the Grinch's input.

I think the most ridiculous thing in this whole thread is the insinuation that LeBron James doesn't play defense.

I think the most ridiculous thing in this whole thread is the insinuation that LeBron James doesn't play defense.

And he and 9 other players wear nicknames on the back of their jersey during games. What an asshole!

If Kaminsky gets stronger he could be a Laimbeer type center who stretches defense and allows a great post up PF room to make a move. He will have a tough time guarding people either way. More than likely a back up center with shooting range. Pitsnoogle with his size and shooting touch didn't make it so who knows?

OK, but Laimbeer was one of the most hated men in NBA history so I think Kaminsky should go with another role model.

Yeah...making millions of dollars and having boat loads of 'tang crawling over each other to bang you is boring!

Top Bottom