Gophers offer fans up-close access to practice, team meetings and training table

Killjoy

Reaction score
Gophers coach Jerry Kill is offering 25 fans up-close access to the team during fall camp -- including practices, team meals and position meetings -- at a cost of $2,000.

The Gophers announced today that they'll be hosting their first "Boys of Fall Elite Camp" from Aug. 1-3 -- the first three days of fall camp.

The release says, "In addition to getting to know the team and staff on a personal level, attendees will also have unfiltered access to the day-to-day operations of a Big Ten football program.

"Campers will receive an in-depth look at Coach Kill’s offensive, defensive and special team’s philosophy and will be able to attend all team, position and special teams meetings with student-athletes and coaches. Attendees will also attend practice each day and will partake in the team’s training table. Each person who attends will also receive gifts, athletic gear and will eligible for raffle prizes."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/blogs/Gridiron_Gold.html

I think it's a neat way to raise 50 grand and 'friendraise'. Anyone who can shell out 2 grand for something like this will probably be open for other ways to contribute in the future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Anyone want to sponsor me? Don't all respond at once....

They should offer this to 20 fans at 2500 and give the last five spots to season ticket holders with a Golden Ticket type promotion.

New life goal:

1. Convince wife this is necessary...

Top Bottom