A good look at who's coming & going in Big Ten

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
From Inside the Hall blog.

With Nebraska's quick success under Miles and Richard off to a good start here, I would think Pat Chambers will start to feel some pressure (not from the fans) @ Penn State. I think Chambers has done a good job there, like the ways his teams play, they compete, but at some point they have to move up the standings a little bit and at least be good enough to sniff the NIT.

http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/04/16/an-early-look-at-whos-coming-and-going-in-the-big-ten-2/

Great perspective, SS. The B1G has some outstanding young coaches.. The B1G also has an old a$$ hole or two.

I don't think Pat Chambers has done a good job. I think he should be fired if he has another year like the last three. He inherited a pretty good player in Frazier and has added very few players of real value to the team. Newbill is his only good addition in 3 years, everybody else he has added to that team has been mediocre. I know it's Penn State and they won't get top-100 recruits often, but good Big Ten coaches find ways to get quality players that aren't in the top-100.

Top Bottom