"The Garden" Raise the Barn (final episode)

What a great episode. Whoever at the U came up with the idea for this original content is brilliant.

I couldn't be anymore happier for Austin Hollins to win a much deserved championship.

The future looks great!

Goosebumps

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Very well done. How many days until November 7th?

If you want to follow and/or tweet one of the guys who does this and Brick By Brick, he is at @JoshJBlessing. I'm sure he'd love your comments and will pass them along to his partner in crime.

This series honestly reminds me of the BTN Journey, which in my opinion, is one of the most well done shows on TV. For these guys to do it, with a fraction of the money, equipment and manpower, is really remarkable. I love how they tell the story, from the angles, to the music, and the clips. Great season!

http://www.msuspartans.com/allaccess/

FYI MSU does something similar, not sure how many other universities do this type of story telling. MSUs are, IMO, a bit more detailed and have more of the story telling element. I felt like Raise the Barn turned into a game recap near the end of the season. The beginning of the season they told the Deandre story well and the Pitino story well but since has been more game recaps with the radio broadcast over.

All and all, I still love the series and watched them all multiple times. Nadine's comments about quality vs budget is completely relevant and hats off to these guys as I'm sure they are not being compensated appropriately and they definitely are not getting any publicity over it as I've never seen their names tagged on the videos.

I checked becky's sports website and found nothing similar. Damn skunks.

Edit:

Checked Michigan - nothing similar no Youtube Channel
OSU - Nothing Similar - their Youtube channel has much more content from an interview and recap perspective, very little production value
Becky - Nothing similar on their website - Youtube has a bunch of interviews with a bit more added production value than OSU Seemed to be getting more into it as they had 2 episodes for their hockey team called "the ascent" which was very similar to our webisodes.

None of them have a school youtube channel either like MSU and Minnesota

MSUs are, IMO, a bit more detailed and have more of the story telling element. I felt like Raise the Barn turned into a game recap near the end of the season.

I agree. My one complaint (actually more of a suggestion) would be to turn "Raise the Barn" into more of a "Brick by Brick." BbB consistently had some great off the field stories weaved into the game highlights.

I agree. My one complaint (actually more of a suggestion) would be to turn "Raise the Barn" into more of a "Brick by Brick." BbB consistently had some great off the field stories weaved into the game highlights.

I felt that Raise the Barn had that in the beginning, just the last few episodes had mostly game footage and lockerroom footage. This last one was great, but I had already seen all the post game speeches and I watched the games, so the only additions were the interviews with McHale and Austin really...

Top Bottom