BTN's Tom Dienhart's Off-Season "to-do" list for Gophers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Dienhart:

Offseason to-do list
1. Work on the down-field passing game. Minnesota had the No. 12 passing game in the Big Ten in 2013 (148.1 ypg). Imagine how good this offense could be with better run-pass balance.
2. To that end, some go-to wideouts need to emerge. Drew Wolitarsky could be that guy. He caught most everything thrown his way this spring. And keep an eye on 6-10 tight end Nate Wozniak.
3. Playmakers are needed on defense. A guy who stood out was safety Damarius Travis, who also can play linebacker. More speed is always needed on this side of the ball for the Gophers.
4. A better pass rush is needed after Minnesota tallied just 18 sacks in 13 games in 2013. That was No. 10 in the Big Ten. And that won’t cut it. Big tackle Ra’Shede Hageman will be missed.

http://btn.com/2014/04/15/dienhart-minnesota-spring-football-wrap/

Go Gophers!!

Man's a freaking genius, I tell ya! Thank goodness he's around to enlighten ol' Country Jer, who certainly had no idea about these needs!

Man's a freaking genius, I tell ya! Thank goodness he's around to enlighten ol' Country Jer, who certainly had no idea about these needs!

I think the point of this is to tell the casual fan what to watch for but alright.

I think the point of this is to tell the casual fan what to watch for but alright.

This. It always amazes me how so many here are looking to pick a fight with a media member for no apparent reason. You and I both know that Kill isn't exactly Dienhart's audience but somehow so many here fail to grasp this.

Top Bottom