after the spring "scrimmage" ill eat my crow now

Off-GridTNgopher

Reaction score
Duke... I am sorry I doubted your abilities. I was positive you didn't deserve to be offered a scholarship.. even if you never play a down you have already proven to be much more skilled than i EVER thought; however from what you displayed on sat you will be seeing the field this fall and when your time up is here you will have been a solid contributor to this program

there... i said it..

Yup. WR might be an issue, but I would not trade the TEs on this team for any other school's roster.

Duke... I am sorry I doubted your abilities. I was positive you didn't deserve to be offered a scholarship.. even if you never play a down you have already proven to be much more skilled than i EVER thought; however from what you displayed on sat you will be seeing the field this fall and when your time up is here you will have been a solid contributor to this program

there... i said it..

Impressive, way to "man up."

there... i said it..

Kudos to you for making a player perform. Every little bit helps.

Backstory?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to start a similar thread about Mitch in late November...

bookshelf.png

Just to play the "what if" game, I wonder what expectations would be had that second to last pass not slipped through Wolitarsky's arms. You'd have a 9 win team led by a QB who would have thrown for 250 and 3 TDs in a comeback win.

Duke is literally the only football recruit that I have ever seen been evaluated as a one star. It's either 2 stars or a non evaluation but I have never actually seen a one star.

Just to play the "what if" game, I wonder what expectations would be had that second to last pass not slipped through Wolitarsky's arms. You'd have a 9 win team led by a QB who would have thrown for 250 and 3 TDs in a comeback win.

I've had this very thought

We should have demolished them. If Leidner had started...

Excited for Duke and the Gophers.

Duke is literally the only football recruit that I have ever seen been evaluated as a one star. It's either 2 stars or a non evaluation but I have never actually seen a one star.

...and then you remembered that ESPN is virtually useless for recruiting information.

john, you need to enjoy some crow of your own..
john Galt on James Onwualu: 'this guy is so explosive he can jump right out of a waist deep pool'.

john Galt on James Onwualu: 'this guy is so explosive he can jump right out of a waist deep pool'.

So what? What's wrong with that statement?

Uhh, you must have me confused with someone else. I don't recall ever making a single post re: James O., yet alone one involving him in a pool.

Top Bottom