Wally Ellenson transfering to another schoool to play basketball

Because when I checked the link, it said error, said nothing.

Worked yesterday... but GH admin just graduated from the Stuart Smalley Academy.

This is getting ridiculous.

Worked yesterday... but GH admin just graduated from the Stuart Smalley Academy.

This is getting ridiculous.

It has nothing to do with the admins. You posted a search id, those expire after a certain amount of time. Post the actual threads or keywords you used.

Absolutely hilarious as she continues to try to wean her pups.

If it isn't his mom, it's clearly some other female family member. I'd be surprised if it isn't his mom though.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Marquette, Iowa State, Baylor and Texas Tech among the schools showing interest in Minnesota transfer Wally Ellenson.</p>— Mark Miller (@WisBBYearbook) <a href="https://twitter.com/WisBBYearbook/statuses/458711637910753280">April 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I hope Wally finds success wherever he lands. I am surprised that a Marquette or a Baylor would have interest in Wally.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Marquette, Iowa State, Baylor and Texas Tech among the schools showing interest in Minnesota transfer Wally Ellenson.</p>— Mark Miller (@WisBBYearbook) <a href="https://twitter.com/WisBBYearbook/statuses/458711637910753280">April 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

I hope Wally finds success wherever he lands. I am surprised that a Marquette or a Baylor would have interest in Wally.

The interest is probably part of a package deal that would include Wally's younger brother. There probably isn't much interest from Baylor or Marquette in Wally all by himself. Just a guess on my part, so I could be wrong.

Really hope he doesn't go to Marquette unless it's a package with his bro.

LOL, is there ever a transfer list for any notable player that doesn't include Iowa State?

Wally as a redshirt junior might get meaningful minutes for some of these teams, especially TT.

Good luck to Wally I think he can and will find success somewhere.
He did seem to have some skill, I think the redshirt year will help him get better and acclimated to his new program.
Those are some nice schools that are interested and if they want a package deal with his brother, I don't think that it's a bad thing.

I look forward to seeing how his career plays out.

Clearly his family is using Wally as a bargaining chip for his younger brother, I guess it will come down to which ever school gives the Ellenson's the best deal

Clearly his family is using Wally as a bargaining chip for his younger brother, I guess it will come down to which ever school gives the Ellenson's the best deal

Pardon the language cop response, but wouldn't it be using Henry as a bargaining chip for Wally? Henry can go anywhwere and the point is getting a spot for Wally, therefore Henry is the bargaining chip to get Wally a roster spot and the green light to high jump.:p

I don't care where he goes. Let some other coach deal with mom and dad.

Pardon the language cop response, but wouldn't it be using Henry as a bargaining chip for Wally? Henry can go anywhwere and the point is getting a spot for Wally, therefore Henry is the bargaining chip to get Wally a roster spot and the green light to high jump.:p

I guess, either way I bet the deal will be take Wally get Henry, I bet he ends up at Marquette

I guess, either way I bet the deal will be take Wally get Henry, I bet he ends up at Marquette

"Can I go over to Steve's house and play, mom?"

"Only if you take your brother along! You know the rules, Henry."

Top Bottom