Reusse chokes on his tongue

phipho

Reaction score
Love listening to Fat Pat talk about the victory as if he'd been rooting for the Gophers all along. Ba Ha Ha Ha

Love listening to Fat Pat talk about the victory as if he'd been rooting for the Gophers all along. Ba Ha Ha Ha

I always thought fat pat loved the hockey Gophers because they would come so close to adding a trophy now and again. The only thing that keeps him happy is National Championship trophies. Time to add one to the collection.

I have never thought that Reusse does not want the Gophers to win. He calls it likes he sees it, he is not afraid to be very critical when things aren't going well (understatement) and he certainly isn't first in line to get over-excited about modest improvements, but I don't think anything would make him happier than a season where Gophers are national champs in football, bball, and hockey.

I have never thought that Reusse does not want the Gophers to win. He calls it likes he sees it, he is not afraid to be very critical when things aren't going well (understatement) and he certainly isn't first in line to get over-excited about modest improvements, but I don't think anything would make him happier than a season where Gophers are national champs in football, bball, and hockey.

Yeah I don't agree with you at all. In fact, I think he experiences a lot of joy when the Gophers fail. I dislike the guy so I could be biased.

Top Bottom