Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham cut from team

Oh, good. I thought this was going to be another "player X (should be) cut by the team and lose his scholarship for underperformance" thread.

This kid could of been a top 10 pick in next year's draft. Can't believe how stupid these guys can be.

This really sucks. He has been my favorite non gopher/big ten player in college football for a while ever since he was a recruit at Hill Crest. I just love monstrously tall 6-6 or above basketball type players on the football field. He could have been everything Lebron would have been as a WR if he would have stuck with football. Without the off field issues and suspensions i think he would have been the #1 pick in next years draft and no, i don't think that is a stretch in the least. Was deemed the best WR since Randy Moss and i believe he is a once in a generation type player. Very unfortunate. I was pulling for this guy really hard.

I'm sure Iowa State has already called him. A thugs life...

how did he get caught with a pound of weed in his car and not get charged with ANYTHING?

He can clean it up, if any of that statement reflects his real thoughts, he has a chance.

how did he get caught with a pound of weed in his car and not get charged with ANYTHING?

"Hey officer, I swear I've never seen that before. You want some free tickets and my autograph?"

The kid isn't going to go to Arkansas or Iowa State. He is either going to sit out a year and just work out or go to a FCS or D2 school where he won't have to sit out a season. He will be in next year's draft and he'll probably still be in the top 10-15 picks.

First, behavior like that is unacceptable and he's clearly a piece of you-know-what. Maybe the statement he released is how he feels and he can turn it around, but he should be going to jail. The witnesses fear retaliation so they don't press charges against him, what a thug.

He had great talent. I even thought he was the best WR in college football last year. But if he goes to D2 or FCS football next year, there is zero chance in this universe or an alternate one that he goes in the first round of the NFL draft. These aren't Johnny Manziel behavioral concerns we're talking about here, these are Aaron Hernandez type concerns.

Top Bottom