Gopher-Hole Pro-Am Summer League

jmag21

Reaction score
HPSL's untimely end is extremely sad. It was my favorite thing to do during the summer, even if I'd only go once to see the new recruits, then not come back. However, I think it's time to create an alternative. I think we have the wherewithal to put it together, fans. I'll keep score. We just need one person to collect tickets, another person to do concessions, and a third person to, I don't know, invite teams and stuff. And then, you know, a venue, refs, jerseys, all that sort of thing we could sort of, you know, play by ear. WHO'S WITH ME?

:cool02:

HPSL's untimely end is extremely sad. It was my favorite thing to do during the summer, even if I'd only go once to see the new recruits, then not come back. However, I think it's time to create an alternative. I think we have the wherewithal to put it together, fans. I'll keep score. We just need one person to collect tickets, another person to do concessions, and a third person to, I don't know, invite teams and stuff. And then, you know, a venue, refs, jerseys, all that sort of thing we could sort of, you know, play by ear. WHO'S WITH ME?

:cool02:

If they serve drinks, then we can probably get Dr. Don to be lead bartender. Beyond that, maybe we can put a 5 point line around midcourt?

Brothers Keeper league typically has all the gophers in it but it is a bit watered down.

Brothers Keeper league typically has all the gophers in it but it is a bit watered down.
I assume you mean former gophers. Current gophers would not be eligible to participate in BK. Can't play in more than one league, can't charge admission, etc.

I assume you mean former gophers. Current gophers would not be eligible to participate in BK. Can't play in more than one league, can't charge admission, etc.

Correct..many former gophers and former MN D1 players play in it. Off the top of my head: Brandon Smith, Ray Brown, Jadee Jones, Olafeso Twins, Joe Scott, Rich Melzer, Deandre Townsend, Jonah Travis, Cameron Rundles and other MN Wofford teammates from MN, etc.

Correct..many former gophers and former MN D1 players play in it. Off the top of my head: Brandon Smith, Ray Brown, Jadee Jones, Olafeso Twins, Joe Scott, Rich Melzer, Deandre Townsend, Jonah Travis, Cameron Rundles and other MN Wofford teammates from MN, etc.

Well your previous post was pretty misleading then.

Top Bottom