What did you do?

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
What did you do as you witnessed 0.6 ??

We had people over to watch the game. My living room exploded in a lot of yelling and hugging. The funny part was my wife pointed out about 5 minutes later the side of my head, in my hair, was bleeding. Not sure how that happened and I never felt it. But I was bleeding.

We had people over to watch the game. My living room exploded in a lot of yelling and hugging. The funny part was my wife pointed out about 5 minutes later the side of my head, in my hair, was bleeding. Not sure how that happened and I never felt it. But I was bleeding.

After the initial 5-10 min celebration with other alumni, I pranced up to the bar and ingested 3 shots all in succession.

Actually, I'm surprised i remember that..

Became Kenny Powers

Yelled very loud and woke my wife up who was asleep in the bedroom. She was okay with it though once I told her what happened.

My wife and I hugged and hollered cuz we HATE the green team!!!!

Jumped up and down screamed, woke up the wife and kids and scared the hell out of my two dogs, all at the same time.

The game ended well after my six year old's bed time and as soon as we scored I ran and woke him up, he was so excited and we both got to watch the celebration together. He'll be staying up for the entire National Title game tomorrow.

Go Gophers!!

I took a celebratory chug of my beer, text'd my two boys "OMG!", and just sat there with a big grin on my face.

What color was your blood?? I think I know the answer.

I'm surprised there hasn't that someone didn't have a video camera on their party and put the reaction up on You Tube.

Top Bottom