New goal to watch over and over and over and...

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
Probably dialed up the Blake wheeler goal to beat ND a million times on YouTube over the years. I may watch this Justin Holl goal more than that by tomorrow morning.

Craziest thing is that was Holl's first goal of the season

Love the action on the hockey board. I went back to check and there are more folks a
On the hockey board than both the football and basketball boards. This has to be a first.

Probably dialed up the Blake wheeler goal to beat ND a million times on YouTube over the years. I may watch this Justin Holl goal more than that by tomorrow morning.

This was the original one to make me very happy.

Holl's goal was great, but what does it mean if we don't beat Union?

It'll still mean something, mostly because it's North Dakota.

Wheeler's goal is still talked about and the Gophers didn't even make the Frozen Four that year (lost to NoDak in the Regional Finals in an ironic twist).

What this goal does is add to the legacy of the Gophers-North Dakota rivalry and for that reason alone, it won't be forgotten.

It won't mean any less, at least to me, if the Gophers don't beat Union. If they do, so much the better!

I must have replayed it about 50 times today. LOVE IT !

It's the classic 1980 U.S. Olympic Team scenario. It was an INCREDIBLE win over UND (The Soviet Union), but if you don't beat Union (Finland)....

“If you lose this game, you will take it to your ****ing grave. To your ****ing grave.” -Herb Brooks

Top Bottom