*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/FIGHTING SUE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whioux??? 2 vs. Golden Gophs 4

cant wait to get off at 4 to crack the first beer of many

BC and Union in a good one. I'm assuming we would want Union to win?

great period from wilcox, had to come up big in the last few minutes.

Gotta gets some more shots on goal. Missed the net a bunch of times.

I'm on a layover in Chicago with no game to be found! They won't change the replay of the Masters. Score?

The Gophers have had chances so far but seem to always being looking for the extra pass instead of just shooting when the opportunity knocks. They have had some quick open looks but either miss or shoot them right onto the goaltender. Wilcox has been epic so far. Without him we'd be hosed.The Sioux are really breaking up the passes by the Gophs.

It feels like both teams are still playing a little tight. First one to score will probably loosen up a bit.

Big power play here.

Go Gophers!!

NDak looks like they really want this. Wilcox is the only one stopping them from taking it.

Thanks Bleed. Finally found a site with an updating boxscore.

North Dakota teams always bring their best against Minnesota teams.

Gophers are taking a beating. UND should be winning by like 10.

Wow........finally score and I was ready to right them off. To this point Wilcox has been the only Gopher to understand there is a game going on.

How did I know they'd let them have one back in less than a minute!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilcox has been good tonight but that was un-excusable. He thought he had the save and let up and they score on a second effort.

The ESPN2 crew talked about the Gophers superior speed. Really?? I wish they would find it. Two weeks off they can't be tired.

If I didn't know and was asked to guess.... I would guess the Gophers were the #14 team and ND was the #1 by watching this game. There have been many times when it appears ND is on the power play and then I realize it's at even strength. All night the Maroon and Gold have looked out of sync with their passes.

The keep talking about how the Gophers are the faster and more skilled team, but have not found their speed yet.

The ESPN2 crew talked about the Gophers superior speed. Really?? I wish they would find it. Two weeks off they can't be tired.

If I didn't know and was asked to guess.... I would guess the Gophers were the #14 team and ND was the #1 by watching this game. There have been many times when it appears ND is on the power play and then I realize it's at even strength. All night the Maroon and Gold have looked out of sync with their passes.

how in the world did I quote journeyman before he even made his post? Does it show up like that for anyone else?

I step away for a couple minutes and miss the only goals. ...and wow, what a missed opportunity.

Top Bottom