*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/FIGHTING SUE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Minnesota gets two of the top three. And... WE'RE #1!!!!

It won't be, because their definition includes ratings. The Fargo/Minneapolis connection won't push the needle enough, though it certainly belongs there outside of those standards.

I know. Certainly seems their "instant classics" almost always involve east coast squads (sigh).

I know. Certainly seems their "instant classics" almost always involve east coast squads (sigh).

Ugh, it is actually irking me more as I think about it. A lead was only held during approximately 32.6 seconds of the game, including a game winner at .6 seconds. That is insane in any sport, at any time. I hope I'm wrong.

To make this one all the better, I was at an after party for a banquet I had to attend, and the after party took place at a Sioux bar (who knew that Pourhouse was a NoDak bar?). So damn pumped!

Is there going to be a replay of the game on somewhere tomorrow? I would love to see the last ten minutes of that game again

ESPN3 has it online right now

Zulgad: Gophers-North Dakota Frozen Four showdown lives up to the hype

Senior co-captain Nate Condon also marveled at the finish, but, like Lucia, he wasn't willing to say that the win was extra special because the Gophers beat North Dakota.

"I think it was sweeter going into the game that we got to play against them," Condon said. "It's kind of motivation for the guys going out there and playing against a rival like that. Making the championship is bigger to me than beating North Dakota."

As for whether the emotion of Thursday will have any impact on Saturday's game, Condon thinks the day off will take care of that.

"I think that's why they gave us a day of rest," he said. "I think if we played again tomorrow guys still might be a little bit on a high. But I think tomorrow we'll settle in at practice, guys will kind of get it out of their system and we'll be ready to play. You don't come here to win one game and I think that's probably going to be the mentality."

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/...ozen_Four_showdown_lives_up_to_the_hype041114

Go Gophers!!

I absolutely love this picture. Looking at the faces of the UND fans gives me great joy. The cheerleader is hilarious.

2014041023-05-205599.jpg

Top Bottom