PiPress: Nate Condon started at bottom but could finish at top

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Pioneer Press:

This week, Condon is hoping to add a second hockey championship to the family's mantle. His younger brother Ryan, now at Marquette, helped Wausau West win a Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association crown in 2011.

"I do get grief because I don't have one yet," Condon said. "I'm motivated already to win one. It's the national semifinals. It's not too hard to get up for that."

Condon hopes hockey remains a part of his future, but he isn't sure what the Avalanche have in mind for him when his college eligibility ends.

If he doesn't continue playing, he will have finance and accounting degrees from the Carlson School of Management to fall back on.

"This is a bittersweet kind of time," he said. "We are doing things together for the last time. We have built up to such a great event that you just hope things turn out fine for everyone."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_25524657/gophers-hockey-nate-condon-started-at-bottom-but

Go Gophers!!

One of my favorite Gophers in recent history. Would like to see him go out on top

Top Bottom