2014-15 Big Ten Schedule Updates

Josh Newman, a reporter for the Asbury Park Press in New Jersey tweeted that Maryland's CBE Classic home game against Monmouth will be on Nov. 28.

Michigan State's home game vs. Santa Clara will be on Nov. 24. They will also play Rider in the Orlando Classic quarterfinals, then either Georgia Tech or Marquette in the next round.

Michigan State's home game vs. Santa Clara will be on Nov. 24. They will also play Rider in the Orlando Classic quarterfinals, then either Georgia Tech or Marquette in the next round.

I'm following the live bracket announcements, thanks.

Penn State will play Charlotte in the Charleston Classic quarters, then either Cornell or South Carolina in the next round.

Schedules for Sparty, Nebraska, Penn State, and Bucky updated. ...

with today's announcement of their exempt tournament brackets.

with today's announcement of their exempt tournament brackets.

Starting at Atlantis, UW could play Florida, UNC and Duke in the span of seven days. They then go to Marquette the Saturday (12/6) after the Duke game. Should be a rather challenging non-conference schedule.

Starting at Atlantis, UW could play Florida, UNC and Duke in the span of seven days. They then go to Marquette the Saturday (12/6) after the Duke game. Should be a rather challenging non-conference schedule.

That is a daunting stretch. Bo pretty much always has challenging nonconference schedules, that's for certain.

According to an article discussing Oakland's schedule, their game at Michigan State is scheduled for Dec. 14.

UNC Greensboro has released their schedule, and it says they will play at Indiana on Nov. 28.

Schedules for Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, and Purdue updated. ...

after today's announcements of their exempt tournament brackets.

Southern has posted their schedule, and they will be playing the Gophers on Dec. 10.

Southern U: Why play a program that has no chance of playing in the postseason?

Southern has posted their schedule, and they will be playing the Gophers on Dec. 10.

Thanks.

If this story is accurate, Southern U is one of the schools banned from postseason play for 2014-15. Though Southern (#171) wasn't a RPI killer last season, don't understand why the Gophers schedule teams not even eligible for the NCAA Tournament. They did it last season, too, with New Orleans (APR shortcomings) and Omaha (transitioning to DI).

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...n-play-due-to-academic-progress-rate-numbers/

Furman has announced their nonconference schedule. They will play at Minnesota on Dec. 22.

Wisconsin has released their nonconference schedule. Overall it is pretty good, got the marquee home game with Duke and a couple solid ones with Green Bay and Boise State to go along with Atlantis and the three true road games.

Fordham released their schedule. They will play at Maryland on Nov. 20.

Seattle University released their schedule. They will play at Minnesota on Dec. 19.

Another humdinger for season ticket holders .

"Thank you mother may I have another."

Another humdinger for season ticket holders .

"Thank you mother may I have another."

SS - where is your running list (updated) of the Gopher schedule? I couldn't find the thread. How many dates are still unannounced?

Eastern Washington released their schedule. They are at Indiana on Nov. 24.

Super Tuesday on ESPN

Big Ten games have been updated on schedules above.

Ohio State released their nonconference schedule. They will play North Carolina A&T at Nationwide Arena on Dec. 17, and the dates for Miami (OH) and Wright State are Dec. 22 and 27 respectively. Also, Bob Baptist of the Columbus Dispatch tweeted that the conference schedule will likely be released sometime this week.

Eastern Michigan released their nonconference schedule. They will play at Michigan State on Dec. 17.

Per Jon Rothstein, Maryland will begin a home and home series with Oklahoma State this year in Stillwater. OSU will make the return trip in 2016.

Per Jon Rothstein, Maryland will begin a home and home series with Oklahoma State this year in Stillwater. OSU will make the return trip in 2016.

Saw that, but I took his tweet to mean the home and home starts in 2015-16, not 2014-15? For now I'll go ahead and update Maryland's schedule.

Top Bottom