All Things 2014-2015 Roster

Doesn't sound like a good news tweet.. My guess is someone's transferring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best case scenario: The players were shown drawings of the the practice facility.

Worst case scenario: Pitino is already leaving for another job.

:D

Most likely scenario: Has absolutely nothing to do with the team.

+1

Best case scenario: The players were shown drawings of the the practice facility.

Worst case scenario: Pitino is already leaving for another job.

:D

Most likely scenario: Has absolutely nothing to do with the team.

Could I just be paranoid, or is it a serious possibility that I'm thinking EE has decided to transfer?

Any rumors from Ryan James over at Rivals?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>What the??...this is crazy...I can't even believe the news I'm hearing</p>— Mo Walker (@BigggMo) <a href="https://twitter.com/BigggMo/statuses/455421544211435520">April 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>This is crazy...</p>— Mo Walker (@BigggMo) <a href="https://twitter.com/BigggMo/statuses/455421988027133953">April 13, 2014</a></blockquote>

Let the speculation begin! ;)

Maybe Canada was attacked by Iceland, and Mo was surprised it took them over 3 hours to defeat his home country?

I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent goings on in dinky town the last couple of nights. New policies, punishments or restrictions? Pure guess on my part of course.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>What the??...this is crazy...I can't even believe the news I'm hearing</p>— Mo Walker (@BigggMo) <a href="https://twitter.com/BigggMo/statuses/455421544211435520">April 13, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>This is crazy...</p>— Mo Walker (@BigggMo) <a href="https://twitter.com/BigggMo/statuses/455421988027133953">April 13, 2014</a></blockquote>

Let the speculation begin! ;)

Probably the Hockey riots on campus. Seems pretty obvious to me.

I also believe Buggs can come back next season as a completely different player who becomes a big time player for us. But right now, he's just a raw player with great potential. If he wants to become a top player for a next year, he has to work the "rawness" out of his game and start to completely realize his potential. If he can improve as much as Mo did this offseason (except gain weight instead of losing it), we could be looking at a very special player next year.

Buggs is the X Factor for the upcoming season. If he could be an able body at the three position, him and Morris should give us adequate minutes at the biggest question mark of this team--the three.

With the Gaston Diedhiou commitment, we now have Joey King and 2 incoming freshman to compete at the four. Mo Walker and EE will be a force at the five, and McNeil can go back to the two with Andre Hollins. We obviously have Mathieu and Mason rounding out the point guard position.

If Buggs can play like he did against Iowa, he could be a threat at the three. I know he is a 6-9, and some expected him to be a PF, however, I think he would provide this team unique range at the three. He is a solid shooter, so we wouldn't lose much scoring power by having him play a role that was mostly held down by guards this past season.

There is no dout Buggs needs to get better and this offseason is crucial in his development. Pitino needs to make sure Buggs is happy. He needs to inflate his ego every once in a while.

I didn't like how Pitino singled out McNeil as potential competition at the three. Pitino needs to make sure Buggs understands that he has an opportunity to be a major player for us next season.

It doesn't bode well that Oto was more favored than Buggs to be in the game during the NIT. But Buggs was only a freshman and he didn't get much playing time during the regular season. I'm sure Pitino had legitimate reasons not to play him, but I don't think it had to with him being a bad teammate (which, in my opinion, is the worst characteristic an athlete can have). Buggs seems like a good teammate--always cheering on the bench and looking invested in the game.

Buggs is the X Factor for the upcoming season. If he could be an able body at the three position, him and Morris should give us adequate minutes at the biggest question mark of this team--the three.

With the Gaston Diedhiou commitment, we now have Joey King and 2 incoming freshman to compete at the four. Mo Walker and EE will be a force at the five, and McNeil can go back to the two with Andre Hollins. We obviously have Mathieu and Mason rounding out the point guard position.

If Buggs can play like he did against Iowa, he could be a threat at the three. I know he is a 6-9, and some expected him to be a PF, however, I think he would provide this team unique range at the three. He is a solid shooter, so we wouldn't lose much scoring power by having him play a role that was mostly held down by guards this past season.

There is no dout Buggs needs to get better and this offseason is crucial in his development. Pitino needs to make sure Buggs is happy. He needs to inflate his ego every once in a while.

I didn't like how Pitino singled out McNeil as potential competition at the three. Pitino needs to make sure Buggs understands that he has an opportunity to be a major player for us next season.

It doesn't bode well that Oto was more favored than Buggs to be in the game during the NIT. But Buggs was only a freshman and he didn't get much playing time during the regular season. I'm sure Pitino had legitimate reasons not to play him, but I don't think it had to with him being a bad teammate (which, in my opinion, is the worst characteristic an athlete can have). Buggs seems like a good teammate--always cheering on the bench and looking invested in the game.
I think the reason why Pitino didn't mention anyone else and Buggs specifically in competition for the SF spot is because he doesn't think of anyone else on the roster as a SF. Pitino mentioned a few times that the biggest thing with Buggs was getting him to be able to better understand the game and the biggest area he needed to improve was mentally.

I think the reason why Pitino didn't mention anyone else and Buggs specifically in competition for the SF spot is because he doesn't think of anyone else on the roster as a SF. Pitino mentioned a few times that the biggest thing with Buggs was getting him to be able to better understand the game and the biggest area he needed to improve was mentally.
Yeah he said McNeil is the only SF on the team until Morris gets here. People will continue thinking Buggs will play the 3 though.

The problem with playing Buggs at 3 is that it will really diminish ball movement and the ability to drive to score. Next thing the offense looks like Florida State. Additionally, we need quick long guys, not necessarily really tall guys, to help on the press at the 3 position. I don't think Buggs can do that either.

Maybe not......but Oto has been in the program for a few years. Freshmen tend to make mistakes on the floor. Oto doesn't tend to do anything that great, but he also doesn't make many mistakes. The FT rebound that he grabbed in OT against FSU was major. Netted us two extra points in a tie game.

Top Bottom