Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Let It Be Written

I hate Iowa.

Who's going to argue with God? Certainly not me.

Go Gophers!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I hate Iowa.
    Who

Blog Entries

I laughed so hard at this post, I went into hypoxia. Brilliant!

His word is final. Enough said. Any arguments from this point forward can now be put to rest.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    His word is final. Enough said. Any arguments from this point forward can now be put to rest.
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

HATES

Quote Originally Posted by STPGopher View Post

Who
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher_Nutz View Post
    HATES
    IOWA?
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

I now know how the Apostle Paul must have felt on his journey to Damascus.

I hate Iowa.
    So beautiful, brings tears to my eyes.

Best. Thread. Ever.

WE
    Minnesota, to the pit of misery!!!!!!!! #DILLYDILLY

And on the seventh day, he watched the game film.

HATE