Memories of My College B!tch, Sue

It will be a battle. They start the garbage and the Gophs finish it.

I forgot about this! Looks like Oshie was the big instigator.

Great quote: "I would have thought they would have dropped gloves and done something more manly than grab a jersey."

F the Sue!

Go Gophers!!

Dave Hakstol, always a class act...
hakstol_bird.jpg

And I remember sue fans saying Wheeler was "classless" for his celebration afterwards. That's like Melissa McCarthy ripping on someone for being fat.

Plus what he did was anything but classless as he was showing his 'M' on his jersey to Minnesota fans.

Punching a Badger is generally something to be applauded, but fighting the police and fans is taking it a bit too far.

The Sioux always seem to be some bitter instigators. I am from the Twin Cities, and now live in NoDak, and it seems all NoDak fans and teams, whether it be the Bison, or the Sioux have this weird bitterness and hatred to the Gophers...like they always have to measure themselves up to them, and it often results in shouting or violence, instigated by the NoDak players or fans.

This was the day that Kyle Rau became my favorite Gopher in recent memory too. He stepped in right away as a freshman and provided a gritty and irritating spark that was missing from the team for a long time. His on ice attitude seemingly changed the attitude of the whole team. If I remember correctly, the Gophers had played a bunch of scrubs prior to this UND game, and I was wondering if he would have the same flair against a legitimate team, as he had against the other teams that had been played against, and the answer was yes. I really loved that a tiny freshman could get under the skin of the senior UND captain.

Top Bottom