Hello Gopher fans, Southern Miss fan here...

This thread has so much potential... I'm heating up some popcorn right now.

Lol, out of all the things you could bash Minnesota about, you chose murder/crime rate?? Why don't you start bashing our school systems now too.

You've got a very nice basketball team making a nice postseason run, you should maybe concentrate on that and quit while your ahead.

hillbilly.jpg

Southern Miss fan gettin' ready for the big game Y'all!

Minnesota fans wear graphic-tees and have tribal tattoos.

Southern Miss fans do not have a proper appreciation for their rich cultural heritage, and scorn the delta blues to listen to whitebread country acts talking about pickup trucks and girls in jorts. Southern Miss fans also enjoy tobacco products, despite uncontroverted medical evidence about its detrimental health effects.

their entire state is named after a river that starts in our glorious state, picks up a bunch of trash along the way, and releases said trash in the south. sh!t rolls down hill, or in this case, down stream. starts off clean and pristine, ends up in your neck of the woods.

their entire state is named after a river that starts in our glorious state, picks up a bunch of trash along the way, and releases said trash in the south. sh!t rolls down hill, or in this case, down stream. starts off clean and pristine, ends up in your neck of the woods.

As R Kelly so gloriously said "I wanna piss on you, yes I do I wanna pee on you... drip drip drip!"

Or was that Dave Chappelle? Either way.

Relax guys, Mississippi is just a very advanced and futuristic society.

Geez dude, you really took that personal didn't you? That's unfortunate.

As far as the quality of life goes here in the south...it's great! Golf is great, weather is great, fishing is great, food is great, women are beautiful.....I mean, anytime you aren't getting shot or stabbed like you are in any given city in Minnesota....I'd consider it a step up in the "quality of life" category!

Uff Da! I admit I haven't been 'up Brainerd' in a while. Have gangs of angry, violent Norwegian ice fisherman taken over?

Gophers are going to be raining 3's tonight...might as well call us the Minnesota Katrina's...too soon?

Replacements,
Husker Du,
Bob Dylan,
Prince,
The Time,
Jam & Lewis,
Soul Asylum,
Semisonic,
Paulette Carlson, etc..

May or may not match up with Elvis, Bo Diddley, John Lee Hooker, Tammy Wynette, Leeann Rhimes & Jerry Lee Lewis depending on what kinds of music you prefer,

but none of the Minnesota Musicians were making it with a 14 yr old or a 13 yr old cousin. So y'all got us there. lol

Hows all the diabetes in Southern Miss?

Seriously, is someone from Mississippi trying to troll that they are better off than Minnesota? Yeesh. Someone needs to move out of their parents' trailer and start brushing their tooth.

How many stickers are on your truck? I'll guess Stars and Bars, Calvin peeing on something and a sticker that says: "Ass, gas or grass...nobody rides for free."

Plane, you forget the confederate flag in the back window with a gun rack in the cab.

C'mon, are we really talking about the quality of life in Minnesota vs. Mississippi. Let's break it down:

Minnesota on a good day....freezing your ass off and getting stabbed.

Mississippi on a good day...not freezing your ass off or getting stabbed.

No contest!

How many friends do you have that haven't been on bigger loser? Or are just big boned?

Yay fights!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

I watched some of Southern Miss when they played NDSU and I am not at all worried about them. They could end up leaving with a win tonight but only if the Gophers turn it over a ton and shoot horrible and really beat themselves. I also find it pretty funny that their director of bball operations was pleading with guys like Jerry Palm on Selection Sunday to get Southern Miss in the tournament

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/jppalmCBS">@jppalmCBS</a> hope they take a closer look at Southern Miss. Theses kids deserve to be in!! 13 wins away from home!!! <a href="http://t.co/DqNvVlgttm">pic.twitter.com/DqNvVlgttm</a></p>— Justin Phelps (@CoachPhelps) <a href="https://twitter.com/CoachPhelps/statuses/445042210312957952">March 16, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Geez dude, you really took that personal didn't you? That's unfortunate.

As far as the quality of life goes here in the south...it's great! Golf is great, weather is great, fishing is great, food is great, women are beautiful.....I mean, anytime you aren't getting shot or stabbed like you are in any given city in Minnesota....I'd consider it a step up in the "quality of life" category!

You guys essentially get stabbed when one of those big catfish bite through your hands when y'all are noodling (or whatever you backwoods folks call it) in your swamp waters. Don't you have some 4-wheeling to do right now or something? I think I hear your cousin/wife calling for you to get off the computer right now. Bye!

I watched some of Southern Miss when they played NDSU and I am not at all worried about them. They could end up leaving with a win tonight but only if the Gophers turn it over a ton and shoot horrible and really beat themselves. I also find it pretty funny that their director of bball operations was pleading with guys like Jerry Palm on Selection Sunday to get Southern Miss in the tournament

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/jppalmCBS">@jppalmCBS</a> hope they take a closer look at Southern Miss. Theses kids deserve to be in!! 13 wins away from home!!! <a href="http://t.co/DqNvVlgttm">pic.twitter.com/DqNvVlgttm</a></p>— Justin Phelps (@CoachPhelps) <a href="https://twitter.com/CoachPhelps/statuses/445042210312957952">March 16, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When your only calling card is 13 road/neutral wins, and only 1 of those was vs. a good team (NDSU), don't be begging for a bid. NDSU was Southern Miss' only top-50 win, and USM only had two other top-100 wins. 1 top-50 win and 3 top-100 wins doesn't scream, "We deserve an at-large bid."

You guys essentially get stabbed when one of those big catfish bite through your hands when y'all are noodling (or whatever you backwoods folks call it) in your swamp waters. Don't you have some 4-wheeling to do right now or something? I think I hear your cousin/wife calling for you to get off the computer right now. Bye!

Naw...the catfish just drag you down. It's the snapping turtles you gotta worry about where yalls are noodlin'.

I remember the last time I was stabbed. Luckily for me, it was so cold outside that frostbite cauterized the wound and I was able to make it to one of our emergency stabbing centers.

Q: Why do Southern Mississippi grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Southern Mississippi campus?
A: A visitor.

Q: You know you are a Southern Mississippi fan when:

A: You refer to the fifth grade as, “your senior year”.
A: Your house doesn’t have curtains, but your truck does.

I remember the last time I was stabbed. Luckily for me, it was so cold outside that frostbite cauterized the wound and I was able to make it to one of our emergency stabbing centers.

Fortunately there's one on every corner.

Top Bottom