Hello Gopher fans, Southern Miss fan here...

Thanks for the visit. I just arrived home and am convalescing after my ordeal.

mnsports1 is correct. After waking up from surgery, the police began questioning me, and I had to come clean that I was, in fact, enjoying the hotdog buffet at the Vu. The bipolar bear is the one that started everything, honest. The polar bear was just watching some dancers, and the bi polar bear was checking out Grinder on his phone. I was getting my second hotdog and took the last bun when the bipolar bear started getting in my face. I assured him that other buns were coming out very soon, and he just pulled out a knife. I backed up and yelled for the bouncers calling out "He's going crazy!". The bipolar bear just laughed and roared "I AIN'T GOIN' CRAZY! I'M GOING BEAR! THIS IS WHAT WE DO!".

It was terrifying. The rest is really just a blur.

Happens all the time in Minnesota. I'm sorry for your situation, but the fact is if you live in Minnesota odds are you will get stabbed, have a run-in with a polar bear, or both at the same time.

I would much rather live in MN than Miss but a "few small rough pockets"? No, there are a lot of rough pockets in the metro that I would not feel comfortable residing in. Parts of Brooklyn Park, parts of SLP, all of East St. Paul, all of North Mpls, parts of NE mpls, parts of S. Mpls, parts of Richfield, and parts of SW mpls (probably more but you get the hint).

Wuss.

Coen brothers are from St Louis Park. And they are Jewish. And the Minnesota accent is much thicker way up north. Not as much down here in the cities due to all of the transplants, but still there.

oak_street1981;870893 Any night of the week said:
All true. Anyone who doesn't hear the accent obviously has the accent.

Two from Hibbing: Kevin McHale has the accent; Bob Dylan does not.

Went to the New Zoo (back when it was new) and saw the Beluga whales. While my whole class was standing next to the glass the male one swam by and its HUGE dick hit the glass. Scared the crap out of us all.

It was gynormous! Wouldn't want to get stabbed with that thing...if you know what I mean.

Went to the New Zoo (back when it was new) and saw the Beluga whales. While my whole class was standing next to the glass the male one swam by and its HUGE dick hit the glass. Scared the crap out of us all.

It was gynormous! Wouldn't want to get stabbed with that thing...if you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing!

That was a d!ck move. I'll be here all week. Please remember to tip the wait staff...

And now the frightening thing . . . This may be the most intelligent post on this thread.

I am posting on behalf of my husband. This is his account.

He asked me to post in this thread. He was stabbed in North Minneapolis today, and is in surgery as I type.

He is asking for your help. If you are near North Minneapolis, please keep your eyes out for a polar bear, a bi polar bear, and a bipolar bear. Call the TIPS line if you see any of the 3.

Do you think the below average humidity affected the bi-polar bear? Was this event recorded in Agivision?

All true. Anyone who doesn't hear the accent obviously has the accent.

Nobody has said that there isn't an accent. What some of us are saying is that its no where near as bad as the movie Fargo represents. Some here say people that speak like that are all over, and some here, including me are saying, where are all these strange speaking people?!

What I am not questioning is the proliferation of stabbings throughout Minnesota. They are everywhere. I haven't hardly left my home at all this winter. Some say its because its cold as hell out, but I say its all those knife wielding polar bears!!! They love the cold and the taste of human blood!!!!

Wrong Forum

Wrong Forum

Agreed. Mods please move this post to the Big Dick thread in the OT.

Two from Hibbing: Kevin McHale has the accent; Bob Dylan does not.

McHale does but so does bob Dylan, he is just always so stoned you lose The Norse accent with the drugged out mumbling he shoots out when talking. Deep inside it is there

McHale does but so does bob Dylan, he is just always so stoned you lose The Norse accent with the drugged out mumbling he shoots out when talking. Deep inside it is there

Yeah, you may be right. My guess is that when Dylan was reinventing himself as a Greenwich Village troubadour, his agent told him: "kid, lose the accent; maybe try something nasal." The rest is history.

Do you think the below average humidity affected the bi-polar bear? Was this event recorded in Agivision?

Aggievision tried to record it, but the polar did a fake stab in the opposite direction which completely shook the cameraman and by the time the camera returned to the action, the polar bear's knife had already been plunged deep into Unregistered User.

This makes five pages covering basically Minnesota accents and the ethnicity of the Coen bros. Shouldn't the name of this thread be updated by now?

Aggievision tried to record it, but the polar did a fake stab in the opposite direction which completely shook the cameraman and by the time the camera returned to the action, the polar bear's knife had already been plunged deep into Unregistered User.

The polar was last seen speeding away in a 1985 Ford Fiesta that served as the AggieVison production vehicle. The license plates say Casa De Autos.

It's Happening!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

"Picture 1,200 kids going door to door in Arviat in the middle of polar bear season," he said.

Polar bear feeding station
Polar bears attempt to get at meat wrapped in steel mesh at a "diversionary feeding station" near Arviat, Nunavut, in the fall of 2013. Wildlife officers in the Nunavut community were trying out the technique to help keep polar bears out of the community during freeze-up.

"It's a pretty obvious conclusion of what tragedies could come out of that. We're just trying to safeguard the younger population by offering an alternative."

Southern Miss Fan definitely makes my inaugural class for the Gopher Hole Hall of Fame, which honors meritorious and/or wildly entertaining contributions to GH. He is joined by GopherLady, Dr. Don, Chris Monter, Station 19, SelectionSunday and Jonathan Nwankwo.

Southern Miss Fan definitely makes my inaugural class for the Gopher Hole Hall of Fame, which honors meritorious and/or wildly entertaining contributions to GH. He is joined by GopherLady, Dr. Don, Chris Monter, Station 19, SelectionSunday and Jonathan Nwankwo.

UMM, AHEM.

:cry:

Top Bottom