Hello Gopher fans, Southern Miss fan here...

SouthernMissFan

Reaction score
Looking forward to the game tonight. It's gonna be a great game. On behalf of Southern Miss fans/players, I'd like to thank DeAndre Mathieu for his comments after yalls win over Saint Mary's:

The win pushes Minnesota into the third round of the tournament against Southern Mississippi, which beat Missouri 71-63 on Sunday. The winner of Tuesday's game heads to the semifinals at Madison Square Garden. "I'm really excited to get there, it's going to mean a lot, just playing for a championship," said DeAndre Mathieu, talking as if the Gophers had already punched their ticket for New York.
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400547457

Wow, really dude???

Score prediction:

Southern Miss 73
Burrowing Rodents 66

Here's to an injury-free game. Cheers!

Well we want to thank your coach for not having the foresight to give said Dre Mathieu a scholarship at Morehead State and for calling him a "nice, little solid player" in today's paper.

We'd also like to thank Chip Armelin for transferring which opened up a scholarship for us last year to give Trevor Mbakwe a 6th year. Your program has been good to us already.

How's the quality of life in Southern Miss? Still ranking low in pretty much every quality of life indicator?

On behalf of Southern Miss fans/players, I'd like to thank DeAndre Mathieu for his comments after yalls win over Saint Mary's!

For those looking to sound uneducated: If you want to sound like an imbecile try working this word into your vocbulary.

Also, was it y'alls comment, or was it DeAndre's? Now I'm just confused. Maybe the dumb hill-billy could come back on here and educate all of us.

I am a Chip fan, and hope he does well tonight. I also hope/think Deandre has an epic night. By the way SouthernMissFan, we can lose this game, but you cant win it. For the layman, head to head, this is a double digit win for the Gophs

"I'd like to thank DeAndre Mathieu for his comments after yalls win over Saint Mary's..."

If little Dre's comments is what you guys needed to get fired up, yall are in trouble. Using the 20 yo excitement about the potential to get to NYC, someplace he has never been...hey, whatever floats yalls boat I guess.

Gophers 78
Relatives 65

Liked Larry Fadora. Thought he would get an interview for the U job. You guys do have to get over the Civil War though. You see more Confederate flags in Mississippi than Old Glory.

If anyone on the Gophers can back up his comments, it's lil Dre. So Miss' PG had better come to play.

Liked Larry Fadora. Thought he would get an interview for the U job. You guys do have to get over the Civil War though. You see more Confederate flags in Mississippi than Old Glory.

To be fair, when you don't have electricity, news travels very slowly.

For those looking to sound uneducated: If you want to sound like an imbecile try working this word into your vocbulary.

Also, was it y'alls comment, or was it DeAndre's? Now I'm just confused. Maybe the dumb hill-billy could come back on here and educate all of us.

You obviously aren't showing your education! Y'all is singular and all y'all is plural. Did they teach you anything in grade school?

Well we want to thank your coach for not having the foresight to give said Dre Mathieu a scholarship at Morehead State and for calling him a "nice, little solid player" in today's paper.

We'd also like to thank Chip Armelin for transferring which opened up a scholarship for us last year to give Trevor Mbakwe a 6th year. Your program has been good to us already.

How's the quality of life in Southern Miss? Still ranking low in pretty much every quality of life indicator?

Geez dude, you really took that personal didn't you? That's unfortunate.

As far as the quality of life goes here in the south...it's great! Golf is great, weather is great, fishing is great, food is great, women are beautiful.....I mean, anytime you aren't getting shot or stabbed like you are in any given city in Minnesota....I'd consider it a step up in the "quality of life" category!

You are correct, gregbrady! I spent a little time in the South and a guy with three teeth explained the meanings of y'all and all y'all to me (like I was the idiot in the conversation).

As far as the quality of life goes here in the south...it's great! Golf is great, weather is great, fishing is great, food is great, women are beautiful.....I mean, anytime you aren't getting shot or stabbed like you are in any given city in Minnesota....I'd consider it a step up in the "quality of life" category!

Geez dude, you really took that personal didn't you? That's unfortunate.

C'mon, are we really talking about the quality of life in Minnesota vs. Mississippi. Let's break it down:

Minnesota on a good day....freezing your ass off and getting stabbed.

Mississippi on a good day...not freezing your ass off or getting stabbed.

No contest!

ice_hole_size.jpg

C'mon, are we really talking about the quality of life in Minnesota vs. Mississippi. Let's break it down:

No contest!

Is the lack of stabbings due to the fact that y'all are too busy shooting each other instead? At a rate of over 3x that of Minnesota? Resulting in nearly double the homocide rate?

Never thought I'd be googling "murder rate by weapon by state", but here I am anyway.

www.infoplease.com/us/statistics/murder-victims-types-weapon.html

SouthernMissFan's family driving to the game tonight:

No contest!

Is Brett Favre still yalls school mascot?

Is it true that Minnesota fans really like Green Day and Creed? God, that is so regrettable.

I was in Jackson, Mississippi in my youth heading to New Orleans. We stopped at a bar called the Hat and Cane.
Let's just say the pickup line for the southern belles was " Nice tooth " !

Top Bottom