2014 NCAA Tournament Thread: Buzzer Beaters, Bracket Busters & More...

I know Bo Ryan's teams never succeed in the tournament, but this is the best team he has had in a long time. I have them in the elite 8 but getting handily beat by Arizona. Arizona really has a cake walk to the final four.

I don't think Oregon or Creighton will give Wiscy any trouble at all.

Idk. Oregon's been hot recently. And Wisconsin has trouble with good run-and-gun teams, especially when they don't have much time to game plan.

I have Oregon winning that one and then losing to Creighton.

Strange - no leg kick fouls against American yet. Must not be the same crew.

Bo arguing the most obvious travel call in the history of the sport.

Dayton belongs; no question about that. Good team.

Craft may go down as the most overrated college bball player of all time.

Dayton belongs; no question about that. Good team.

Other than Harvard/Cinci (and maybe NDSU/Oklahoma) I haven't seen any games this year where the lower seed (by a significant margin) has been picked more often. That being the case, is this even an upset if they went down?

Down goes OSU! Challenging Iowa for Biggest Free-Fall, Team category.

The media still have Aaron Craft as the favorite to win tournament MVP.

This could be an ugly year for the B1G.

I expected more of OSU. Very disappointing.

The media still have Aaron Craft as the favorite to win tournament MVP.

This could be an ugly year for the B1G.

There was nothing better than seeing Aaron Craft give up the game winning shot and then miss the game winning shot immediately after the announcers finished verbally fellatiating him.

Geez OSU, way to help the B1G reputation. I'm fine with Iowa and Wisconsin losing early, but everybody else needs to win.

Why oh why is Aaron Craft, far from Ohio State's best offensive player, taking both of its last two shots with the game on the line?

At least there was one exciting game in the first few. UW/AU and Pitt/CO have been total domination. Here's hoping Cinci keeps it close with Harvard (15 years ago would anyone EVER think those words would be typed/said?).

I hope I never have to hear the name Aaron Craft again.

way to lob some crap against the wall hoping a shred would stick.

Congratulations on your victory. You're essential to the team's success. Now that you have gotten the praise and validation that you obviously were looking for, run along now.

way to lob some crap against the wall hoping a shred would stick.

0YZwp.gif

Top Bottom