IOWA/MINNESOTA FOOTBALL TICKETS ** FOR AUCTION BENEFIT**

NNerland

Reaction score
I, along with two other season ticket holders, are looking for 4 IOWA/MINNESOTA Football Tickets for this years game at TCF Stadium on Saturday Nov 8th.

We are looking to acquire them for a reasonable cost. We have our own Season Tickets (Section 110) and we need 4 tickets in order to donate to a benefit for my niece. We are organizing a LIVE AUCTION donation that would include 4 Tickets to the Game, Tailgating with our crew, and 2 nights at the Aloft Hotel.

At this benefit there will be a big draw to these tickets as there are lots of Gopher Fans from out of town.

My niece was born prematurely at 25 weeks and is battling two major illnesses. She is turning 1 at the end of the month and we are hosting a benefit in her parents home town to celebrate her first birthday and raise funds for her family.

We are hoping with our underwriting of these activities we can turn our investment (4 tickets) into $750-$1000 for the family.

I thought I would try some fellow Gopher Fans who may not be able to make the game for tickets. We will pay for them, we were just hoping to have some in hand (not hard tickets, but bought tickets) by the end of the month MARCH. The benefit is March 28th.

Any help is appreciated and would mean a ton to our family. Thank you GOPHER FANS!!!

PM Me or email me at [email protected]

We were able to line up some tickets through the Gopher Ticket Office -- Thanks for all who gave consideration. We are going to be able to buy them for Face Value.

Top Bottom