All Things Gophers Basketball 2017 Recruiting Thread

Something is brewing that we aren't aware of if we are offering Wright.

Everyone right now is thinking we have another transfer out, and we're all hoping it's someone we wouldn't mind transferring out.

I'm fearful it's someone we would mind losing and it might not be someone who is even on the roster yet. That would be terrible.

We aren't.

There is a chance Washington could ask out to go where he can start immediately.

That particular article never did say we offered him in fact I don't think any article has explicitly said we have offered him.

I looked back and you're all right there is no statement of him holding an offer. I'm confusing the inferences with rumor with other threads and my head just exploded in my lap.

There is a chance Washington could ask out to go where he can start immediately.

Wouldn't it be treated like a transfer and therefore have to sit a year now that he's signed LOI? Seems like a redundant move considering he'd only have a year behind Mason. And beyond that, from everything he's done on twitter since commuting he seems pretty loyal to Pitino / program.

This is classic Minnesota sports talk. Let's figure the worst possible scenario and hype it up to the point that we believe it will happen with absolutely no evidence that such a scenario is playing out. The rain needs to stop and we need to get outside.

This is classic Minnesota sports talk. Let's figure the worst possible scenario and hype it up to the point that we believe it will happen with absolutely no evidence that such a scenario is playing out. The rain needs to stop and we need to get outside.

We are who we are. Minnesotan's are programmed for this.

I'm already mentally prepared for AP to go for 200 yards and 4 TD's on opening night against the Vikings.

Just like there is a chance LeBron will petition the NCAA for four years at Minny

He won't. He'll want to go someplace where he can start right away.

Good point, but it is hard to passing up winning a National Championship, even if you are setting on the bench.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just speculating as to why they would be talking to Wright. Everyone relax. And he would only have to sit out if we did not grant his release.

I hope he comes here since I think he may well be much better than Wright.

Oh and I fully expect AP to set the NFL record for rushing yards in a single game and break Gale Sayers record for rushing touchdowns in a single game. They will award AP his Hall of Fame bust immediately after the game with a Saints logo!

I was just speculating as to why they would be talking to Wright. Everyone relax. And he would only have to sit out if we did not grant his release.

I hope he comes here since I think he may well be much better than Wright.

Oh and I fully expect AP to set the NFL record for rushing yards in a single game and break Gale Sayers record for rushing touchdowns in a single game. They will award AP his Hall of Fame bust immediately after the game with a Saints logo!

He's coming here. There is no indication that he isn't. That is why everyone is wondering wth are you talking about.

There is a better chance

There is a much better chance that he'll just start here by December.

Wisconsin got Edina's Walt Mcgory to walk on. He averaged 23 PPG this year, is Edina's all time leading scorer, has been playing varsity since 8th grade and had offers from Brown, Furman, South Dakota State and Vermont I believe. Big PWO for them.

Top Bottom