All Things 2016 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is that a rubber basketball?

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IqmzM8oRHHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The best part about this is the Epic amount of slow motion in this video.

See Steffon Mitchel received another offer. Anyone think the gophers offer him this summer maybe?

Michael Hurt says he's planning on talking to Gary Trent this summer... think it will work?

http://go4report.com/michael-hurt-qa/

I personally think Trent is the longest shot for the Gophers over the next several years. He has seen Tyus' success, he's an elite recruit and he has many ties to Ohio. I'd like to see Michael working on Amir and Theo, and of course his brother!!!

I personally think Trent is the longest shot for the Gophers

Not going to throw a percentage on it, but feel like we have a decent shot at him, but the Duke's & Ohio St. etc. will make it hard to keep him home.

Here is a video that was posted on Twitter of Steffon Mitchell's junior year high school highlights.

Dominant right hand dribbler and left hand shooter. Interesting combo.

Is he a point guard or a one man team?

Nice of those opposing defenses to double him so he can rack up easy assists! He looks intriguing.

Mitchell needs an offer. We have no chance at Trent. Make Theo John a priority. Tre Jones unless he becomes a Duke blueblood type recruit to me is worth some effort.

Here is a video that was posted on Twitter of Steffon Mitchell's junior year high school highlights.

I'd like to see him play against EYBL type talent. He looks absolutely huge compared to everyone in that video. He also doesn't look particularly athletic or quick.

I'd like to see him play against EYBL type talent. He looks absolutely huge compared to everyone in that video. He also doesn't look particularly athletic or quick.

Some of the video appeared to have him playing EYBL talent, including Trent Jr, Bertram, Tre Jones, Theo John, McKinley Wright, etc. Shakopee plays in the South Suburban conference which is a top 2 conference in the State. I'm sure the various colleges will be checking his athleticism during the open periods this summer to see if it rates as high major caliber.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mitchell needs an offer. We have no chance at Trent. Make Theo John a priority. Tre Jones unless he becomes a Duke blueblood type recruit to me is worth some effort.

I can't see Mitchell getting an offer until they know what Amir is going to do - unless another scholarship opens up of course. And Trent and Theo are in the 2017 class. Tre is 2018.

Top Bottom