All Things 2016 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread

Bruce Pearl got a show cause for 2 years but he may have had recruits invited and not signed players.

Curry is going to be a 4, right? I assume he's going to be playing a pretty significant role now with Buggs gone. Glad to see he looks pretty thick for a freshman of that height.

Curry is going to be a 4, right? I assume he's going to be playing a pretty significant role now with Buggs gone. Glad to see he looks pretty thick for a freshman of that height.

Yeah, everywhere I have seen he's listed as a PF. And the highlight video of him is very inside oriented.

Yeah, everywhere I have seen he's listed as a PF. And the highlight video of him is very inside oriented.

Good. Hope he can contribute right away because our front-court is looking awfully thin.

Good. Hope he can contribute right away because our front-court is looking awfully thin.

That really depends on Lynch in my mind. Depth chart from left to right with Lynch playing

PF: Murphy, Curry, Fitzgerald (probably gets most min at 3)
C: Lynch, Konate, Diedhiou

That really depends on Lynch in my mind. Depth chart from left to right with Lynch playing

PF: Murphy, Curry, Fitzgerald (probably gets most min at 3)
C: Lynch, Konate, Diedhiou
Not bad as long as Lynch can stay eligible. Either way Murphy had foul issues and lynch had that reputation as well, so I am sure will see smaller lineups at times, maybe Fitz gets some run at the four, Curry or Murphy might get a few minutes at the five, can't imagine Konate being anything more than a 10-15 minute guy and hopfully Gaston only sees a court due to garbage time or by some miracle major improvement on the offseason

Has there been any health update on Curry since his hip issue last year? Lord knows we need him 100% given precarious Lynch situation.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I see that Lynch was in the team photo taking during the Walter Bond talk today. A sign that he is still on the team and not being run off like some had speculated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see that Lynch was in the team photo taking during the Walter Bond talk today. A sign that he is still on the team and not being run off like some had speculated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rouser Jr is at the Pitino hoops camp this week. Lynch was there hanging around with some of the players while watching the camp with Pitino nearby. He and others were in good spirits. Can't be a bad sign?

Top Bottom