All Things 2016 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">2016 F Eric Curry Top 6;
SMU
Arkansas
Minnesota
Alabama
Iowa State
Vanderbilt
Sincere Thanks to all!! One Exciting Summer!! &#55357;&#56396;&#55356;&#57280;✒ Visits TBA ✌</p>— Audrea Phipps (@momof2amazons) <a href="https://twitter.com/momof2amazons/status/631302341254234112">August 12, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For what it's worth (probably not much), there's been a lot of movement towards Minnesota in Amir Coffey's crystal ball. Those who once projected Marquette have now switched to Minnesota and now every prediction is Amir to the "U".

I'd be extremely happy if the Gophers could land two of the Ponds/Coffey/Curry trio this Fall.

For what it's worth (probably not much), there's been a lot of movement towards Minnesota in Amir Coffey's crystal ball. Those who once projected Marquette have now switched to Minnesota and now every prediction is Amir to the "U".

I'd be extremely happy if the Gophers could land two of the Ponds/Coffey/Curry trio this Fall.

About four months ago the feeling when talking to Amir's inner loop was no way on Minnesota. I wouldn't go as far as to call them the favorites, but it feels as if the Gophers are in a good standing with Amir right now and wouldn't be very surprised if he gave the "yes" to Pitino and staff. Only teams I'm worried about at this point are Marquette and Michigan.

About four months ago the feeling when talking to Amir's inner loop was no way on Minnesota. I wouldn't go as far as to call them the favorites, but it feels as if the Gophers are in a good standing with Amir right now and wouldn't be very surprised if he gave the "yes" to Pitino and staff. Only teams I'm worried about at this point are Marquette and Michigan.

Can you get an update from Amir's "inner loop"?

GW cares to differ.

Go Gophers!!

per Marcus:

Thursday marks the biggest Gophers football opener in years, but it’s also a big recruiting day for basketball with 2016 targets Amir Coffey and Eric Curry making official visits to Minnesota’s campus. jea 0310 howard pulley

Coffey, a 6-foot-7 guard from Hopkins, and Curry, a 6-7 power forward from Southwest Christian Academy (Ark.) will be at TCF Bank Stadium to watch the Gophers play No. 2-ranked Texas Christian on ESPN.

As the state of Minnesota’s top senior prospect, Coffey is the No. 1 priority for Gophers coach Richard Pitino. He’s competing with schools such as Arizona, Marquette, Michigan, Michigan State and Texas to name a few.

http://blogs.twincities.com/gophers...amir-coffey-and-eric-curry-to-visit-thursday/

Go Gophers!!

I'm hoping we can find a way to land two of the three 2016 recruits. (Curry, Coffey, Ponds) Realistically, 3 isn't going to happen, but if we can nab 2 of them to go along with Michael Hurt, that'll be an awesome recruiting class.

Coffey, a 6-foot-7 guard from Hopkins, and Curry, a 6-7 power forward from Southwest Christian Academy (Ark.) will be at TCF Bank Stadium to watch the Gophers play No. 2-ranked Texas Christian on ESPN.

Odd wording.

2 out of those 3 (add Ponds) would be a long-shot, but great.

Recruits are seeing a good game with a packed house. Can't hurt...

Go Gophers!!

Great Game last night.

Saw K.Young, B. Johnson and Quincy Lewis walking around with the recruits last night.

Holy shiz, coach look tiny! This kid is only 6-5? Glad his mom is on board... he is wearing that in this humidity? Guess he can handle the cold.

Holy shiz, coach look tiny! This kid is only 6-5? Glad his mom is on board... he is wearing that in this humidity? Guess he can handle the cold.

Depending on the site he's listed at 6'7" (rivals) or 6'8" (247).

Top Bottom