2nd Concert at The Bank set for MLB All-Star Weekend

Anyone here use the light rail to get to the concert?

Yep, it worked perfectly. We went to dinner down by the Twins stadium, jumped on the train to the concert. Also rode it back with ease. Although it was extremely packed leaving the concert.

Yep, it worked perfectly. We went to dinner down by the Twins stadium, jumped on the train to the concert. Also rode it back with ease. Although it was extremely packed leaving the concert.

Good to hear. I would imagine there was a comparable crowd to most home football games.

I think the Strib review of the concert was pretty spot-on. The music was ok, but Imagine Dragons is just not big enough of a band to entertain 27,000 people for very long. It's not really Imagine Dragons fault, they are too new of a band and don't have a library of music yet. I also thought the crowd was extremely mellow and almost bored at times (as the Strib article mentions). I've been to well over 100 concerts in my life and this one was probably bottom 20.

How was Atmosphere? Saw him last time at TCF and thought it a great show. Of course that was to a more intimate crowd.

Top Bottom