Keise makes state, prepares for prom, graduation, and Minnesota

Thanks for another great update Mr. Keise! Best of luck at state this weekend!

We are looking forward to you suiting up in maroon and gold soon!

I'm excited for a lot of the future football players, but Victor seems like a top-notch kid and I hope he really has success on the field and in the classroom. He just seems so positive about football and everything else in his life. He will be an asset to the team and to the community by the sounds of it! Go Gophers!

I'm excited for a lot of the future football players, but Victor seems like a top-notch kid and I hope he really has success on the field and in the classroom. He just seems so positive about football and everything else in his life. He will be an asset to the team and to the community by the sounds of it! Go Gophers!

He does! I actually asked him after he sent his blog in...what kind of grades do you get? He just does so much and spreads himself so thin, but he still gets in done in the classroom, he has over a 3.4 GPA! If only all kids could have his drive, attitude and ability!

This is a very impressive young man! If Brewster keeps bringing young men like this onto campus he will make us all proud to be part of the Gopher Nation.

He does seem like a nice young man...

especially when I think back to the immature things I was doing as a high school student. It appears that Victor will be a great addition to the team.

Top Bottom