I'm Shocked So Many Great Premo Seats

I picked my employers seats and parking earlier this month and can tell you that I picked 12 premium seats and 2 tailgate spots that will not be used more than 2 times per year and most likely for the UW or Iowa games will go to UW or Iowa fans who do business with us.

Vinko,

Not trying to flame or cause an issue, but I really don't want to sit near that group of IA or WI fans. The "free corpie" fans are usually the biggest a-holes. Can you share what section and row? You can PM me if you would like. I'm going to be picking premo seats next week, and DO NOT want to be near them. Thank you.

It certainly will be interesting in the next few weeks to see how the seat selections go in regards to donation vs. non-donation seats. There are a ton of donation seats available that will likely still be there for those that are low on the Gopher Points list. I, for one, think the U overestimated the number of people willing to pony up extra dough for seats inside the 20s. I know they did their research, but with the current economy, a good portion of people are going to have to make a tough decision between donation seats and poorer bench seats (or maybe no seats at all as the process moves on).

Another interesting thing I noticed: as of 3 pm today, there were still 1,375 "donation" parking spots available. I find it hard to believe there are that many remaining in line that have giving levels of $1000 or $2500 (though some of them will hit the $1000 mark with purchase of two $500 donation seats).

Like I said, should be fun to watch. For the record, I picked seats in section 213, row 13 and parking on the West Bank, and I couldn't be happier with what I got.

FWIW, keep in mind the decision on how many seats would be preferred and at what cost was made before the economy really took a complete crap on itself.

Top Bottom