Marqueis Gray "Stressin"

Handsome Pete

Wartime Hero Fool
Reaction score
His normally upbeat Facebook status has changed to "stressin". This better be girl and/or car related or I am going to just snap.

His normally upbeat Facebook status has changed to "stressin". This better be girl and/or car related or I am going to just snap.

I'm not going to draw the line between devoted and creepy, but....

Let's just say its finals stress---we all have it this time of year.

Now leave him some privacy, man.

No worries, I gave him a call earlier today and everything is cool. Thank gaaawd.

Well, for those of you that do not know..

Spring Jam usually precedes finals, final projects, final tests... Gray's first at a college level.

That is all.

All students are stressed right now.

As much as I appreciate your brainless editorial, Gray has created a totally open page for public perusal.

Anyway, I'm sure it is just finals and that he'll do just fine.

As much as I appreciate your brainless editorial, Gray has created a totally open page for public perusal.

Anyway, I'm sure it is just finals and that he'll do just fine.

Pete, I'm sorry you think that I'm brainless. I meant no harm. Peace?

I realize his Facebook page is public, but that's where it belongs.... to the Facebook community. He signed up for it to be shown on his page. What he didn't sign up for is for other people to post his information on other forums, even if all of us 'Holers hope the best for him.

If he is usually as pleasant as you say he is during all the spring practices, and then he says he is stressin only after the spring game, I think its safe to assume it has nothing to do with Gopher Football. If it has nothing to do with Gopher Football, it really has no business with this message board.

That's why I put forth my 'brainless editorial'. I don't want the 'Hole to become a paparazzi board.

I'm going with creepy. Did you want me to check up on Royce White or Blake Hoffarber and start a thread about how they're feeling today on Facebook? :confused:

Can we please not jump all over any status change from a Gopher? Its ridiculous and creepy...let the kid be.

Apparently we learned nothing from the Devron Bostick facebook drama lol

Don't worry, he looks fine through the binoculars...:rolleyes:

If you enjoy looking at his Facebook page because it is set to public the fastest way to have him turn it to private is to come over to a message board and to start meaningless gossip about what the change in his status means. It is creepy, stalkerish, and plenty of other adjectives not worth mentioning. There is no need to blog about routine things like a college kid "stressin." He has a life, he goes to class, he may have a significant other, likely has friends, etc and something as vague as "stressin" could be mean something with any part of his life other than football.

OMg... just read Gray's page... he says he's hoping the test comes back blue!

I had to go look at Marqueis' facebook page after reading all this.

I think the most interesting thing is that he has his college listed as "Minnesota '12".

He's already presuming he's leaving for the draft after 3 years?

I think the most interesting thing is that he has his college listed as "Minnesota '12".

Try again.

All I can say is thank god i have never gone on Facebook or myspace once in my life and have no plans too.

Or he filled in the Info section with Minnesota '12 last summer when he thought he was going to be an incoming freshman last fall and never updated it. I looked at his page once in the fall when we were waiting for his ACT score to come back and I believe it still said that he was the starting QB at Ben Davis and planned on holding that position for two more years. I'm guessing he didn't believe that to be true after graduating from HS. Maybe he expects to graduate from the U in 3.5 years and enter grad school for the rest of his eligibility or maybe he just doesn't update the info section. Who cares?

*Note that last comment was a parody of someone actually checking a Gopher's facebook page and drawing any conclusions whatsoever from vague platitudes.

If you enjoy looking at his Facebook page because it is set to public the fastest way to have him turn it to private is to come over to a message board and to start meaningless gossip about what the change in his status means. It is creepy, stalkerish, and plenty of other adjectives not worth mentioning. There is no need to blog about routine things like a college kid "stressin." He has a life, he goes to class, he may have a significant other, likely has friends, etc and something as vague as "stressin" could be mean something with any part of his life other than football.

This is hilarious. Gray has over 2,000 random gopher fans as "friends" on there and you're acting like I'm sifting through his garbage. Welcome to the 21st century.

*Note that last comment was a parody of someone actually checking a Gopher's facebook page and drawing any conclusions whatsoever from vague platitudes.

My bad. Now that I know it's a joke I like it.

This is hilarious. Gray has over 2,000 random gopher fans as "friends" on there and you're acting like I'm sifting through his garbage. Welcome to the 21st century.

No kidding. People need to relax.

Anyway, I'll follow Gray to class tomorrow and see what he's stressin' about. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about what it could be.

Yall need to shut up...there seriously needs to be some kind of ban on facebook posts here. Unless it says, "I hate the gophers and am transferring" don't post what their personal lives involve...I mean honestly, who do you think "stressin" is supposed to mean, he's in school, first semester, finals coming up like 19830 people have said already...Posting trash like this is what makes us fans look like garbage.

There's more to life than Gopher football. Nothing to worry about here.

/thread

Leave the poor guy and his facebook alone. Furthermore, please leave all other people's facebook "moods" or comments off this board. Let it be. I am voting for creepy with a side of obsessive. He's a 20? year old college kid who is living away from home for the first time. Perhaps he has a girlfriend. He also plays football for a D1 university. I think he and anyone else has the right to be stressed for an afternoon..

And this is exactly why i have no facebook or myspace. Personal things should be personal, not fodder for other people's dinner table, or message boards.

Top Bottom