Another stadium question

GMan

Section 238, Rows 19 and 20
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what is in the area above the upper deck sections 232-236? Is it accessible to everybody or just to people in the loge seats?

Can anyone tell me what is in the area above the upper deck sections 232-236? Is it accessible to everybody or just to people in the loge seats?

Not sure what you are referring to. The Loge Boxes end at the goal lines so it definitely isn't those. If you are looking at the seating selection page and are wondering why there is a red line denoting no seats available above those sections, it is for accessible seating.

I am looking at the view from seats in section 238. When I pan far to the right and follow the stairs up in sections 232-236 the stairs lead to something up above those sections.

If you're talking about what's way above those sections I think that's just the end of the press box, along with luxury suites, etc. If you're talking about those railings, then that is where wheelchair seating will be. The wheelchairs will roll right up to those railings.

It is the wheelchair seating I am talking about. Thanks for clearing that up.

Top Bottom