Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

True. I could see him as a KJ Maye type receiver. Whether or not he is willing to make that transition may be a good question.

Tyler Johnson will not be a quarterback in college. He could be a fine defensive back though.

That might have been one of the most dominating videos I have seen of a highschool kid. Great part is he's only a junior.

All the big programs are going to be coming hard after Carter Coughlin. That kid is tall, way quick, fast and hard-hitting. Hope he ends up Golden!

I've been saying for awhile but I think Coughlin is the best player in this loaded 2016 class. He would be a huge get.

That might have been one of the most dominating videos I have seen of a highschool kid. Great part is he's only a junior.
Yep, pretty impressive. As I recall, Kill pretty much offered him on the spot after watching him at camp this past summer.

What do you think the chances are we get all these guys?

Barber, Engel, and Pink I believe the Gophers could get if they decide they want them. Johnson has some SEC interest so he could be a tough one to land.

The Gophers have offers out to Sam Schlueter who has a Northwestern offer and Matt Kegel who has a Pittsburgh offer. I would expect them to offer Kjetil Cline from East Ridge as well who also has a Pitt offer.

I really like Barber and Engel.. Fit perfect with Jerry's style of ball. Big and physical guys !!! Barber looks like a nice full back and Engel has great hands and a really good blocker that should get bigger and stronger in Jerry's program.

Pack another 30 lbs of muscle and work on his speed a little and Engel could be a Maxx like force for the Gophers.

Coughlin in the prep bowl tonight. Hope he goes here!

Wonder if Seth Green is a Scott Frost guy or an Oregon guy. Would be interesting if Frost leaves how he handles his recruiting. Crazy part of committing this early he still has 14 months until he can sign.

Coughlin in the prep bowl tonight. Hope he goes here!

Yeah, that would be great. When was the last time we had 2 local 4* recruits commit here? From looking at 247 it looks like this is a good year for MN recruits. Hopefully we can get all the top kids (except Green who is going to Oregon).

Yeah, that would be great. When was the last time we had 2 local 4* recruits commit here? From looking at 247 it looks like this is a good year for MN recruits. Hopefully we can get all the top kids (except Green who is going to Oregon).

We're competing with tOSU and MSU on Coughlin.

Don't care, still want him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Western Michigan offer, Gophers showing interest. Check and check.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom