Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Wasn't the pic from his Twitter page? Maybe he should be more careful.

Yup. And if I were to advise him, or reach out on Twitter, I would tell him the same thing. But I'm not going to reach out to him.

Just makes sense to not spread it around if he was careless enough to post it.

Cinci Enquirer: Minnesota offers St. Xavier 2016 TE Noah Davis

Minnesota is the latest offer for St. Xavier junior tight end Noah Davis, according to St. X coach Steve Specht.

Davis, who is 6 feet 5 and 230 pounds, also has offers from UC, Arkansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Wake Forest, Illinois, Boston College, Iowa, Miami University, Ohio University, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Toledo and Western Kentucky.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/blo...offers-st-xavier-2016-te-noah-davis/26292689/

Go Gophers!!

I think Kill and Limey like tight ends named Noah.

Offers from Penn State, Iowa, Wiscy, Illinois, UNC.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He was a high school teammate of Antonio Shenault if that wasn't obvious. Hopefully, that helps in his recruitment.

well considering he's working on recruiting him (see above tweet) I would have to imagine it will :cool02:

Cinci Enquirer: Minnesota offers St. Xavier 2016 TE Noah Davis

Minnesota is the latest offer for St. Xavier junior tight end Noah Davis, according to St. X coach Steve Specht.

Davis, who is 6 feet 5 and 230 pounds, also has offers from UC, Arkansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Wake Forest, Illinois, Boston College, Iowa, Miami University, Ohio University, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Toledo and Western Kentucky.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/blo...offers-st-xavier-2016-te-noah-davis/26292689/

Go Gophers!!

Davis to MSU

I don't think Botticelli ever painted anything for The "U".

Excuse me if my sarcasm meter is broken but I meant Cameron Botticelli was the original guy in the picture and they just edited his number and a few other things about it. Or of course you realized that and were just poking fun at the artist Botticelli connection.

Looks like 5 new offers today with the two noted above, a Texas TE and two Kansas Juco DEs.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>Putting players in the league does help.

seems like a waste of time to offer the same guy 14 times, but i trust our staff.

He's already said that he plans to visit prior to making a decision. I'd hardly call that a waste of time...

Looks like 5 new offers today with the two noted above, a Texas TE and two Kansas Juco DEs.

Given that we're pretty deep and young at DE, these kids must be pretty good if we're extending offers to JUCOs.

He's already said that he plans to visit prior to making a decision. I'd hardly call that a waste of time...

Oops. Missed the point of Gopherphile's post.

Oops. Missed the point of Gopherphile's post.

Yep - He sure did but it made me laugh. It shows how one humorous post that is misunderstood can lead to another unintended humorous post.

Given that we're pretty deep and young at DE, these kids must be pretty good if we're extending offers to JUCOs.
You can't discount the possibility that they're looking to move them inside. This staff likes to have one DT that's a disruptor capable of penetrating the backfield and one stopper/space eater. Remember that Hageman was a DE when this staff got here.

Top Bottom