Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in half a decade with us, Limegrover never had an all-conference player.

Can that be right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in half a decade with us, Limegrover never had an all-conference player.

Can that be right?

Last year Maxx was 1st team and Cobb and Epping were 2nd team. Don't know about prior years.

Hang on. It looks like it is going to be a bumpy ride.

I'm not worried. It honestly looks mutual, unless people at the U are straight up lying. He was favoriting pro gopher tweets last night.

What was our o-line philosophy?

Here are a list of things we are not:

- Strong
- Big
- Mobile
- Physical
- Flexible
Nailed it here. I would add poor pass blockers to the list

This is why I'm not too worried about this foster farms guy

New oc and oline coach = fresh blood

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Our decommit QB, Tony Puljan was just offered by Nebraska. Some speculation it may have been as a TE.

Old news now, but not answered yet in this thread. Yes, Poljan was offered at NE as a TE. He won't play QB at a P5 school. I'm pretty sure it was us that told him to reopen his recruitment.

But what if this kid flips from Missouri. We were in final three and Claeys is listed as his recruiter. Could we also land their OC? HMMMM.

Not reading good things about their OC. They sound exactly like what we read about our offense the last 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coaches out recruiting and making courtesy calls. Great that they're visiting with the Daniels. I'm loving the Gold Pants:

One more - Trystan Castillo (current MO commit). Looks like the visit went well!

One more - Trystan Castillo (current MO commit). Looks like the visit went well!

C'mon Trystan, would love to see you in the maroon & gold!

QB options in this class with some buzz on Twitter.

Seth Green and Keon Howard (Committed to Memphis).

I'll even throw in Tyler Johnson from North who is already committed. I don't see it happening, but his coach thinks that's his best position.

QB options in this class with some buzz on Twitter.

Seth Green and Keon Howard (Committed to Memphis).

I'll even throw in Tyler Johnson from North who is already committed. I don't see it happening, but his coach thinks that's his best position.
I could definitely see Green and Howard as possibilities but I agree with you on Johnson can't see that happening. Watching him in the Prep Bowl he was definitely a playmaker with the ball in his hands but didn't look like a college QB to me, I think he ends up being a WR for the Gophers.

Top Bottom