Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Will be interesting to see how offensive recruits react to the Limegrover/Zebrowski news... I don't think there will be much turnover, but I could see a few players decommitting. I could also see Snelson using this as a scapegoat/excuse for decommitting. Only time will tell.

Sean Foster's reaction:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Snelson is 100% committed to the trio. I don't see him decommiting.

Will be interesting to see how offensive recruits react to the Limegrover/Zebrowski news... I don't think there will be much turnover, but I could see a few players decommitting. I could also see Snelson using this as a scapegoat/excuse for decommitting. Only time will tell.

Sean Foster's reaction:

He doesn't need an excuse if he wants to decommit.

Good news. Coughlin probably already in his ear.

Ain't no one going anywhere because they all had fun at the cabin... half serious, half joking. And I bet Coughlin is double-checking on everyone tonight.

That is a bummer, I can't blame him though. Hopefully, Claeys moves quickly to find an OC. Does this open the door back up for Seth Green?

For those not on Twitter, Daniels has been retweeting pretty much every reply to his tweet where he mentions Seth Green.

Plus there was this:

Maybe if Seth decides to come home, he'll convince his teammate JoJo to reconsider football with MN.

Is Carter Coughlin & fellow recruits re-recruiting Green?

Maybe if Seth decides to come home, he'll convince his teammate JoJo to reconsider football with MN.

Is Carter Coughlin & fellow recruits re-recruiting Green?

JoJo isn't happening. Not for anyone.

This has been a crazy day to say the least. Gotta try and sleep now. Super

Interesting timing on the Green and Poljan news.

Will Henry and Goblirsch have flipped Green to Minnesota. 7 of 18 crystal ball predictions have him going to Minn now.

Go Gophers!!

Carter Coughlin retweeted this, and lots of recruits are following him now.

Carter Coughlin retweeted this, and lots of recruits are following him now.

Sooooo I can now deduced that Seth Green prayed that Limegrower get fired so he could return to his hometown university and lead them to a Big 10 Title.

Make it so, God.

Sooooo I can now deduced that Seth Green prayed that Limegrower get fired so he could return to his hometown university and lead them to a Big 10 Title.

Make it so, God.

Seth Green wanted to play in an offense with more jet sweeps, bubble screens and slants, with Limey gone, he's stoked. Stroke the po...slant.

I think we should promote Carter right past LB and make him a recruiting assistant. The dude has got the "woo" going big time.

According to Rivals, Watts is going to have to pull the Fred Flinstone and be in 2 places at once as he has official visits set for both Minnesota and Syracuse on the 11th.

Top Bottom