Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

There were 29 JUCO QBs who committed to FBS and FCS schools this past signing period- only 5 to Power 5 conferences. Only 1 is starting. Doesn't appear to be dependable way to garner a QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were 29 JUCO QBs who committed to FBS and FCS schools this past signing period- only 5 to Power 5 conferences. Only 1 is starting. Doesn't appear to be dependable way to garner a QB.
Pffftttt.... facts.

So when are we going to get a Juco QB transfer?!!

Aaron Rodgers was a JUCO QB transfer, and he is going to be an NFL Hall of Famer. Therefore, all JUCO QB transfers will become NFL Hall of Famers. Therefore, we should get one. Or all of them.

1 in 29. Those odds sound better than incoming freshmen QBs.

I'm sure there are some grad transfer tackles available!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

This 2016 class keeps getting better and better. I wish we could just skip to 2019 right now.

Where do we rank in scoring offense again?
How many QBs do we have on the roster who had power 5 offers?

Any word on Set Green if he is still solidly committed to Oregon?

Its within several other threads and was announced out here on multiple sports radio stations.

Top Bottom